*CLOSED*For Rent: 180 Aulani pts @ $17 pp (UPDATED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdwdaddy4life

DVC member since 2003
CLOSED- ALL PTS HAVE BEEN RENTED! Thank you!

Aloha! I have 180 pts for rent at either Aulani (Home Resort 11 month booking) OR can be used at any other DVC resort at the 7 month booking window). Points MUST be used by 11-30-2020. Please message me or post the details of your reservation request below:
Resort name (If other than Aulani)
Requested room type (size/view)
Check-In/Check-Out dates
# of people (Adults/Children)

Payment is due in full via PayPal after I send you a confirmed reservation. If staying at Aulani, please be advised that you (renter) will be responsible for paying the Hawaii Transient Accommodations tax upon check out. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions...I have been a DVC member since 2003 and am always willing to help!

Last edited:

Aloha-I am in need of Aulani points for 9/27-10/4 Studio (prefer standard if available) 2 Adults

Last edited:
Hi I'm interested in a studio at aulani the first week of August or the last week in July. 7 nights. 2 adults 2 children. Dates are pretty flexible at this point. Still in the planning stages! Thank you!

Aloha-I am in need of Aulani points for 4/8-4/13/2020. 1-bed villa - island views (2 kids and 2 adults).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!