For Fun - What's on your sign? (JTA!)

mommyof2boys1girl

I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine...
We made up our signs for JTA the other night, and I've been having tons of fun looking at pics and reports of other people's signs. Thought this could be a fun place to post all those original ideas! Some kids (ok, and some of us parents!:thumbsup2) put a lot of work into these signs, and a lot of thought into what to say.

Personally, I loved the family who had 2 girls with a pink sign that said "Darth Vader fights like a girl - we can beat him!":rotfl:

Our signs say:
Ds 1 - The force is strong with this one (traditional)
Ds 2 - Pick this youngling, you should (loves the word "youngling")
Dd - Judge me by my size, do you? (she's tiny, and only 3, so even though she won't get picked, and really doesn't want to, she wants to be included in the "experience".)

My DS9-at-the-time made his own sign: JEDI RULE...SITH DROOL!!!

I thought it was cute. :) And he was one of the first few chosen.

Aries ...... :) ....... Dragon in the Chinese Zodiac.

Hey! .... those are the only signs that I happen to have at the moment...... ;)

I might make up a sign that goes something like this " Marcelines Confectionery or bust!"
OK... so that is still a different kind of sign.... sigh...... :)

The Force Is Strong In This One!

Padawan Princess

(Neither sign is very original, but they've worked multiple times.)

May the Force Be With You. :darth:

I've never done JTA, but I'm planning a trip in late June for just myself and my DS9. He will appreciate any advantage possible. What do you use to make the signs? How do you transport them without damaging them? On the day that you use the sign, do you carry it around with you, or store it in a locker? How big should a sign be? :ewok:

I've never done JTA, but I'm planning a trip in late June for just myself and my DS9. He will appreciate any advantage possible. What do you use to make the signs? How do you transport them without damaging them? On the day that you use the sign, do you carry it around with you, or store it in a locker? How big should a sign be? :ewok:

We just used regular old copy paper. JEDI RULE... was on one piece of paper and SITH DROOL!!! was on another piece of paper. We used 2 pieces of paper so DS9 could hold one and DS6 could hold the other, but DS6 decided he just wanted to watch. DS9 held up both pieces, jumped up and down when they were trying to get the crowd excited before choosing kids, and ended up being one of the first few chosen. He was also wearing a Star Wars t-shirt. As far as carrying them around, we just folded them up and put them in the leg pocket of someone's cargo pants. Nothing fancy. Have fun! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter