For Fun- Favorite Disneyland Souvenirs?

Pluto468

DIS Veteran
What is your favorite souvenir you've ever gotten at Disneyland, or your favorite type of souvenir?

I always like to get travel mugs and t-shirts, but my favorite is a snow globe I got like 20 years ago. It has the castle inside and it plays "Once Upon A Dream." I love it.

I have a windchime from the Adventureland Bazaar. Bought it on a whim years back because I liked the sound. Still hanging in my backyard all these years later.

They still sell similar ones, although they aren’t exactly the same.

Artwork is my favorite souvenir type! With my favorite being a portrait of one of my dogs who's since passed from one of the artists in New Orleans Square.

I like magnets and Christmas ornaments.

I have a Jedi Mickey magnet that I absolutely adore and would be devasted if anything should happen to it. It's probably almost 20 years old!

One year, I found these Haunted Mansion lenticular pins. There was a separate black light shaped like one of the bats on the rope poles in the ride; you could wear it around your neck. The pins were pictures from the gallery room and you could push a little button on the bat to make the black light turn on and it would make the portrait change to the scary one. I gave them to my son and I sort of wish I'd kept them myself! Here's what the pins looked like without the black light on them:
HM pins.jpg

Here's the black light
bat black light.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter