For families looking for other stuff to do

spazzyjazzy

RUFF! RUFF!
The California Science Center has a Marvel Exhibit going right now. The exhibit has different areas about the different Marvel Characters like Spider-Man and the Hulk compared to real science. It was interesting how they compared the characters to how real science compares to it. We went this past weekend and my "child" AKA my Husband loved it. The Science Center is awesome and has other exhibits including an IMAX theatre. It was worth our time. It's not a huge exhibit but they also have other stuff there to look at.
Here is a link if you want to check it out.

http://www.californiasciencecenter.org/Exhibits/Weingart/superheroes/superheroes.php

Where is it in relation to D/L? Kinda close? Just curious. It sounds cool,but i'm a lazy old fart and HATE driving unknown streets. :confused3

Oh! Oh! Oh!
You may have just added a day to our trip!!! We are driving down this year, and our ds is a Spiderman fanatic!! Thanks for the tip!!

It is in Los Angeles by USC. I would say about 45 minutes in "normal" traffic. It is not a huge exhibit so I am not sure if you want to make it a full day thing. But, it was very interesting.

go north on the 5 to the 110 South (harbor freeway) Turn on exposition blvd and follow the signs. the museum of natural history is there also, as well as some smaller ones. you can easily make a day of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter