? for anyone who has been recently

Pluto

Mouseketeer
In prior years when we arrived at the MK, they started letting you in by 8:30. Last year they didn't open the turnstiles until 9:00. Trying to plan June trip and was wondering if they are letting you in early or still making you wait until 9:00? Thanks for all the replys!:p

I think they would.

I know it is semi-unrelated, but they were letting folks in early at DLR last week.

I am going Monday and I will try and observe when they let us in. In the past, when the lines at the turnstiles is long they let folks in to part of the parks. Like at MK they let in on Main Street but have the rest of the park roped off. I have seen them do this at the studios and EPCOT.

We were just at MK a few weeks ago for opening & they let guests through the turnstiles. They let people go up to the "bridge tunnel" entrance until they did the "welcome/greeting" show & after that we could proceed to another land. We waited at Tomorrowland until they made an announcement & then had the "rope drop".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts