For all you BIG Disney addicts

How old were you on your first WDW trip?

• Less than 5 years of age

• 6-19 years of age

• 20-29 years of age

• 30-49 years of age

• over 50 years of age

Results are only viewable after voting.

CindyandBrice

DIS Veteran
I consider myself one of those people who is a BIG addict; i always have to have the next WDW vacation planned, I obsess over which restaurants to make ADR (also 180 days out), I am always looking for best deals, new things (like entereing the YOAMD give a ways), etc. But, my first WDW trip was not until I was 25 years old. How old were all you addicts out there for your first trip????

I think I was like 2 maybe.I am not sure exactly.lol.I am now 13:)

So basically I have been going ever sinceI could crawl. :sunny:

I was 28.............Gosh I missed out on a lot!!!!! I am making darn sure my kids dont have too!

I know exactly what you mean. My son is 8 and has already been to Disney 9 times - with 2 more trips planned. I also was at POP this past April. Are all of you entering the contest with daily post cards???

My first Disney trip was for my Disneymoon!! My Dh had been to WDW with friends the summer before we met and before we even got serious he said "I want to take my future wife to Disney for the honeymoon" So that is where we went! Now i'm addicted!! :goodvibes

first trip was August 1991 after I graduated high school; next time I went was on my Dad's 'honeymoon' (he got re-married and took my stepmom's kids, myself, and my brother along) in July 1996.

Ten years later (and then some), I'm taking my wife in February for her birthday/Valentine's Day. It's her first trip. :woohoo:

Easy for me... I was just shy of my 3rd birthday & it was just shy of the official opening of the Magic Kingdom!

I was 35 years old. I am now working hard at planning, and most importantly enjoying, enough trips to make up for lost time!

I was 29 years old when I first went to WDW!! In December, we will be heading out on our third trip, and we have a fourth in the planning stages!

Luckily, my mom is really into Disney, so I took my first trip at age 3 and we took trips every 3-4 years. I've been going annually since I started making my own money, so at age 24 I've been 10 times. January makes 11!

My Dad made a big vacation for us when I was in elementary school. We flew down from MN and stayed at the Contemporary resort.
Sadly, that very same year, my father passed away suddenly with a heart attack at the age of 45.
When I returned to WDW after college, I was wondering if WDW was actually that magical, or if it was the memories of my father.
I still can't decide. The magic is definately there.
Now, my DH and DS(3), have been happily dragged there 5 times. My DH teases me and says that most people go once a year or less...not quarterly! Ah well! I keep trying to prove to myself that I'll get sick of WDW, but it isn't working. :rotfl:

10 on first trip then not agian until an adult. Now we are hooked I think DD 1st trip was 6 or 7 , DW's was in her 30s as well.

Was taken there right after it opened, I was a little over a year old.

i was 19 on my first trip, boy oh boy- i am addicted....started taking the kids when i was 31 im 38 and they have been 13 times already they are 10+13

Neither my wife nor I have ever been to Walt Disney World. I moved out, got married and my parents and younger siblings went several times. Now its my time!!! :cool1: We have been to Hersey Park several times and other theme parks in the Northeast several times but never to WDW.

Our ages for our first trip:

Me - 37
DW - 39
DS - 12
DD - 8
DS - 2

I think I was 26 or 27. I made my boyfriend take me, then I broke up with him. Now I either let my husband take me, or I take myself. Someday, I plan on making my kids take me, then my grandkids......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!