For all those going the first week of June

DNSDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Got "rehitched" at the Garden G
I am disappointed they are only having fireworks and Spectro Wed. and Sat. !

This is normal for the first week of June, usually longer summer hours will begin in Mid-June (around the 10th or so), be aware that Spectro may be added June 6th. Often there will be a Spectro on the Friday prior to GayDay - no guarantee, though. Sometimes it is added, sometimes not.

I usually always agree with Chuck, but not this time! We were not there last year, but we were the three previous years, and I believe fireworks were offered EVERY NIGHT. The parades have, of course, been dwindling away over the years.

I actually was referring to Spectro. I tried checking Disney.com for show schedules & park hours, they are saying "Not Available" for June, so maybe they are updating again? Fireworks were almost every night last year, but Spectro has dwindled to 2 or 3 nights a week in early June for the last few years.

does that mean illuminations will only be a couple of nights a week as well?? i hope not, everytime i have been to disney, all different times of the year they alays had illumintions everynight

Illuminations happens every night at 9:00 as usual! We have been even in January when Spectro and fireworks only happen on Saturday night, and they still have Illuminations every night. In the slower times of year, Epcot is the only park open past 7:00 or so.

And if the schedule I saw holds, MGM willbe open until 9pm almost every night, with Fantasmic shows every night.

Isn't this amazing!! I was just trying to figure out what to do those days. How funny that the most family friendly park closes early and has the less showing.

I'm also surprised that MK is closing at 7:00 those few nights. I can remember longer hours in May in 2000 and 2001.

Oh well, we go with the flow :)

Anna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter