FOP parent swap

disneyboy123

Mouseketeer
Anyone with recent experience doing
FOP parent swap? I read that for standby you get a laniard that you exchange for the pass later in line. But I think that’s when they still had paper passes. Now that it is digital what is the process?

No lanyard - that was the old procedure. Now the Rider Swap is added to the MB or tickets of “party 2.” All must approach the ride together (including the top small child), request the Rider Swap and indicate who is “party 2” to ride second. Those bands/tickets will be scanned to add the Swap pass. After the first party rides, the second party may enter the FP+ queue using the RS.

Enjoy your vacation!

Well this news stinks! Kind of hard to have my parents in their scooters clogging things up so they can tap their MBs. O well have to live with it.

And only three are able to go for the RS. We have a family of six with one too small. So they said only three others total can get on. Two who rode and the other parent.

Well this news stinks! Kind of hard to have my parents in their scooters clogging things up so they can tap their MBs. O well have to live with it.

We had this issue w our double stroller. So I would go up alone and ask where to go for rider swap and there was someone a little to the side so we could all go up without blocking the lines. They have portable scanners so could take a few steps to the scooters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter