FOP or Slinky Dog FP+?

peanut520

Mouseketeer
I can grab fp+ on 60+5 day, but which one should get? I booked the vip tour for FOP our first day (limited time with a first time Disney world visitor and I knew I wasn’t going to be able to get fop during 2.5 days he was there) and was able to grab fop on +4 and slinky dog on +6 day. We plan to rd MK or Epcot in the mornings and use FP in the afternoons/evenings. Which one would you get?

I can grab fp+ on 60+5 day, but which one should get? I booked the vip tour for FOP our first day (limited time with a first time Disney world visitor and I knew I wasn’t going to be able to get fop during 2.5 days he was there) and was able to grab fop on +4 and slinky dog on +6 day. We plan to rd MK or Epcot in the mornings and use FP in the afternoons/evenings. Which one would you get?
One of your SDD FPs should be during the day and the other at night. During the day, you can view the SWGE construction and at night, you can view TSL with all its lights and if you time it correctly, you can view SW or JBJB fireworks.

I have SDD at noon on our last day. Oh we do love watching fireworks from roller coasters (sdmt). Thanks for your thoughts!

I definitely agree SDD is cool at night, during fireworks, but is a FP+ necessary at that time? At least at the beginning of July, SDD lines were fairly low from 10-10:30pm.

Last month, waits were 30-45 minutes at the end of the night. FP still saves time if there’s no need to FP another Studios ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!