FOP Glasses for kids

bebe88

Mouseketeer
When we rode FOP last time my daughter had a really hard time getting the glasses to stay on and it affected her experience quite a bit (she was 6) and she eventually ended up taking them off mid ride. Planning our next trip and am wondering if they have dealt with this issue at all and are providing child sized glasses? Or has anyone brought their own? Are they just regular 3D glasses? We were blown away by the ride and I'm hoping she will have a better experience this time. Thanks!

My son had this issue so when we went in November we brought sunglass holder strings that can be put on the glasses and then tightened to your head. They worked great and kept the glasses from falling off.

I used a sweatband last year in March and it worked well. This year we went in January and I didn't have the sweatband. The glasses stayed on just fine.

We went in Nov. 2018 and they fit all of my kids just fine - even the ones with smaller heads / tiny nose bridges.

Huh? What's the point?

What’s the point of what? Me posting the video? Not sure if that’s what you’re asking... but in the video the issue of OP is heard in this video at 1 min 10 seconds. He tells the kid to just hold onto the glasses because they clearly won’t fit

We rode FOP on Friday and my kids had no problem with the glasses. For reference, my youngest is slmost 9, but on the small side. She is 49 pounds and 50”.

As a precaution last April,my son and I used simple headbands...the stretchy kind meant for holding back long hair. In addition to being tucked behind our ears, the arms of the glasses were under the headband.

Was just going to post the same thing. The headband worked great for holding them on our DD7

Last week the 8 and 10 year olds had no problems. The glasses did fall off of the 4 (almost 5 year old), but she was messing with them some and may have caused part of the problem.

We just came back a few weeks ago. My nephew and daughter are both 6 and wore the glasses fine. My daughter wears glasses and took hers off the second time we rode though. They fit over her glasses, but she was more comfortable without her actual glasses. (Her eyesight isn't that bad without the glasses.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!