FOP fast passes available for next week

rtbreneman

Now is the time...Now is the time...
If anyone is looking, I just booked for a family of four for two separate evenings next week. Animal Kingdom looks to have extended park closing by an hour, so there were several times available between 9 pm and 10 pm for each day. Run!

This also happened for the week of April 21-28 and there are at least some on the 21st right now. Changed my Navi River this morning to FOP because it's our first day on property and couldn't originally get it at 60 days out!

Yes, they extended the hours last week but just today loaded the extended hours FP (I've been watching for them every day)

I was able to get fp for Up on May 16th but do not see any passes for April 22 which is the opening day for the show.
Does anyone know if there will be a meal package or if passes will be available for April 22

I was able to get fp for Up on May 16th but do not see any passes for April 22 which is the opening day for the show.
Does anyone know if there will be a meal package or if passes will be available for April 22
It's entirely possible they simply aren't issuing them for opening day

ETA - There are no Up! Show FP available for any day during our trip in April (21-26). In looking, the first day they offer FP for it is 5/6

Last edited:

I suspect since it's new they'll run without FP for a while, in case they have a higher instance of cancelling shows at the beginning. That way they don't have to do anytime FP for them. Let it run a few weeks and then start the FP. Just my guess

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter