FOP 5:35pm - Boma 6:45pm - Doable?

kevind2112

Mouseketeer
Looking for opinions, as we've never been on FOP, so we don't know the full time. We have fast passes for FOP at 5:35pm. We currently have a Boma reservation for 6:45pm. Is that doable at all? Or should we try to push back the Boma reservation? Thanks!

What is your transportation situation? I would bump the reservation later so you are not stressing it.

What is your transportation situation? I would bump the reservation later so you are not stressing it.

Right, should have mentioned I'm totally fine grabbing an Uber from the park to Animal Kingdom. I figured it would be tight. I made our Boma reservation before being able to book our FPs, and that's what I ended up with. I'll see if I can move the Boma reservation out a bit. Thanks!

Arrive for the FP at 5:20 & go thru as soon as CM will allow, wouldn't sweat arriving late to an ADR for one nano second, they still want your $$$$$.

I’d be fine with that timing but I am a fast walker and could get from Avatar to the busses in 15 minutes, tops.

As a previous poster mentioned, Cast Members should let you on the ride 10-minutes early if you arrive at 5:25pm.

Absolutely no problem if you Uber and probably fine by bus even.

This should be fine even taking the bus, provided you have the willpower to leave the park immediately after the ride. I myself find it difficult not to browse the shops, get a last look at the tree, peek in on the animals, etc.

This should be fine even taking the bus, provided you have the willpower to leave the park immediately after the ride. I myself find it difficult not to browse the shops, get a last look at the tree, peek in on the animals, etc.

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to try to move the reservation back even 15 minutes just to ensure we have time. Regarding leaving the park at peak night time, we are spending a couple of days at AK, so don't mind leaving early-ish one night :)

Technically, you can arrive 5 minutes early for any FastPass, so you can scan your MagicBand at 5:30 and get on the ride then. Shouldn't be an issue getting to Boma for a 6:45 reservation if you do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!