Football Training & Buffalo Bills

gaila

Earning My Ears
Counting down to our trip this weekend!

We have been trying to book tickets for the "Team that must not be named" football coaching session for our 11 year old and also for Bufallo Bills Show and have been told that because we booked our holiday independently we can't pre-book them.

Even the hotel can't book them for us. It seems a bit of a con to say that unless you book through a travel agent you can't ring up and get tickets yourself. We can of course go and try to get them when we get there but at the end of July there are really going to be lots of places left aren't there????

Any suggestions?

Gail

ah well its only united isnt it, not a total loss:p

best bet then would probably be to ask at the hotel when you check in, id assume you could add to the package of your trip no matter what, we did last time with the halloween package and booked character brekkies about 2 days before

You should be able to buy tickets for Buffalo Bills when you get there. We have always done it that way & found it to be no problem. As for the football training i'm not sure try at the hotel.

ah well its only united isnt it, not a total loss

Yeah that's what i thought too but ds feels he has to go BUT wearing a newcastle top just to show he isn't one of heir supporters!

We will just have to wait until we get there and see what happens but we will definitely speak to someone about it.

Gail

I was reading the booklet that came with my travel documents today & it say to call +33 (0) 1 60 30 60 30 to make reservations for the Soccer school.

Hope this helps.

Thanks everyone,

The number you ahve given is the correct number to book places BUT they will not let you prebook unless you have a ref number from a Travel company.

We booked everything ourselves without using anyone so this is where the problem lies.

Only 2 more sleeps before we go!
:earsgirl: :wave2: :wave: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter