Football jersey design request for M_I_C_K_E_Y please and thank you!

skw251520

Earning My Ears
Hi M_I_C_K_E_Y
my name is Wendy and i am planning a vacation soon and would like to see if you could do a design for me. I am planning on making football jersey style shirts for my family there is 7 of us (6 adults, 1 child) and we are going to MNSSHP and we are being the 7 dwarfs 9(wearing football jerseys) Below is kinda of what i am looking for

Just the number 02 (sports style font)
and the I need 7 of them with each character of the dwarfs

I would so a[appreciate it and once again thank you for all your work

Wendy

Hi M_I_C_K_E_Y
my name is Wendy and i am planning a vacation soon and would like to see if you could do a design for me. I am planning on making football jersey style shirts for my family there is 7 of us (6 adults, 1 child) and we are going to MNSSHP and we are being the 7 dwarfs 9(wearing football jerseys) Below is kinda of what i am looking for

Just the number 02 (sports style font)
and the I need 7 of them with each character of the dwarfs

I would so a[appreciate it and once again thank you for all your work

Wendy

I am very sorry but I am unable to help you with your request. I only do NON-Disney designs. If any other designers see this request, please help if you can. Otherwise, I might suggest changing the title of this thread so more of the other designers might pop in and see your request. Sorry that I am unable to help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter