Food/strollers

gapper

Earning My Ears
We are heading to Disney during Easter Break. I have a 9 year old and a 5 year old. What is your opinion on bringing a stroller for the kids also are you allowed to bring outside food and beverages into the parks. Will they confiscate when you are going through security? I wanted to just have some juice packs, water and some snacks. Thanks for any info.

I don't know the Disney policies- but if you are wondering about bringing such items into Universal and/or IOA I know that they do not permit coolers but they have never stopped me from carrying water, juiceboxes, fruit, chips, and candy for myself & 2 kids in my totebag before or after Sept 11.
Try freezing 1 or 2 of the juice boxes or water bottles the night before, helps everything stay cool longer the next day in the sun.
You can bring your own stroller or rent nice ones at the park. Hope this helps.
:smooth:

I've seen several groups bring in food with them to the Disney parks. Like Susie said they won't let you bring in a cooler but you can put them into a backpack and have no problems with the security.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter