Food served at tusker house?

bobgobblin15

I've got the disney fever!!
We are going to Disney here in a few weeks. The hubby is going with DD5 and I. I have a reservation at Tusker House, which I know I will love the food and so will my daughter. Has anyone been there lately that you could tell me what they have? I just want to make sure there are American options for the hubby. Like simple carved meats etc.

Yes - there will be a meat carving station, and plenty of American options.
Also, don't build up the ethnic options too much - they are tame interpretations. It's Disneyworld interpretations of ethnic food.

I wasn't sure about the food prior to my first visit but the buffet is a great way to try foods. I turned out that I loved it. Maybe your DH will find a new favorite.

I am married to the pickiest eater in North America, and I am sure he could fill up happily at Tusker House breakfast. THat said, we wouldn't pay the price for him to eat there...unless we really wanted to do a character meal with grandchildren.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!