food network princess cakes

tinkbutt

DIS Veteran
IT is just starting I know they played it a couple of days ago but incase you missed it or just want another disney fix its on now 9 eastern!!!!:thumbsup2

I'm watching it now. The cakes look so amazing and what better subjects than Disney characters!

I know I wish I could do it that would be awesome .....the girl is cute too!!

plus the shots of Disney help!

I've seen the show and I never understood why the one lady made Jasmine's legs so weird. They were like very skinny at the top and thicker at the bottom. It was just weird. I loved her cake and the concept of the pillows and stuff, but her Jasmine was just very odd looking. I think my favorite cake was the Ariel one, but Snow White was really good too.

I agree they were weird way too skinny I am guessing she was trying to accent the type of pants jasmine wears but I think she over did it!!:confused3

I don't think I could decide I liked all but the cinderella cake that woman bit off a little more than she could chew

cinderella and the castle could have been enough

Are you referring to Ace of Cakes on the food network? I'm not familiar with the show but found it on the Food website. I couldn't figure out which episode it was. :confused3 Do you recall the name? :goodvibes

I'd love to see it in a re-run but can't tell which one to dvr! Pls help! :worship:

cheers,
:flower3:

no there is like a cook off between five cooks I am not sure the title of the show :confused3

Are you referring to Ace of Cakes on the food network? I'm not familiar with the show but found it on the Food website. I couldn't figure out which episode it was. :confused3 Do you recall the name? :goodvibes

I'd love to see it in a re-run but can't tell which one to dvr! Pls help! :worship:

cheers,

No, I think the name of the show is Cake Challange and the episode is Disney Princesses. They show these shows all the time. Gingerbread houses is another great one, but it's hard to search for them because the actual name of the show doesn't change.

It is Food Network Challenge. The Princess episode is replaying again Sunday at 7 pm eastern time.
I love Food Network Challenge- it is amazing what they can do in only 8 hours!

I'll reply to my own post, but here's the site for that episode.

Ok, looks like my post count is too low to post links (don't get that one) but here's the linke broken up.

foodnetwork com /food/show_cc/episode/0,,FOOD_20077_51841,00.html

[Remove the spaces and add the necessary dot's and so forth.]

It's on a few more times within the next couple of days.

It is Food Network Challenge. The Princess episode is replaying again Sunday at 7 pm eastern time.
I love Food Network Challenge- it is amazing what they can do in only 8 hours!

I'll reply to my own post, but here's the site for that episode.

foodnetwork com /food/show_cc/episode/0,,FOOD_20077_51841,00.html

It's on a few more times within the next couple of days.

Thx a mint for the info :goodvibes - my DH will really think I'm a disnut when he sees me watching this! :rotfl2:

Just now I set me DVR - just in case! :lmao:

I don't watch the Foodnetwork cuz I'd way 500 lbs by the end of the year but it sounds like it's got some good shows on popcorn::

cheers,

I finally caught the episode - wow, what fun! :goodvibes

I thought the "using cake like putty" for shaping Cinderella's castle was gross too. :scared: However, her creation was beautiful.

Jasmine's legs were a bit weird but I loved the "ambience" of that cake. Of course, Snow White and Ariel were wonderful too. :love:

It was pretty nerve wracking to watch, esp the final move to the table. :scared1:

Thx to the original poster! :thumbsup2

cheers,

Wow - I just you tubed it myself. How amazing! I thought they all did great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter