Food/misc estimate?

peppersugar

Earning My Ears
Please help me estimate my budget for my family of 6 (myself, wife, daughter-20, daughter 17, son-14, son-12) for our visit in early June. Staying at Allstar Sports.

I'm estimating $300/day for food and misc. spending money--the kids will all have their own souvenir money and we'll probably mainly do counter service restaurants except for Hollywood and Vine for Fantasmic and possibly one other sit-down. Haven't been to WDW in almost 10 years so not sure how much to expect to spend.

Only a little over a week before I leave so I need advice ASAP. Thanks

The most helpful site for planning your food budget is Deb Wills' site. She has a section that includes menus from most of the WDW restaurants, both full-service and counter-service along with the prices. You can get a rough idea of what you are looking at daily for meals and work from there for souvenir money. You will find this information at Deb Wills' Menu section .

Good Luck!

Sounds realistic to me. Spending money for two children and I is normally around $100.00 a day plus the money they saved up during the year for souvenirs, etc.

It can be much lower than that is we don't do sit down meals.

Wanda

We have a family of 5 (kids 17,13, almost 7) and I budget $200 per day for food, souvenirs and miscellaneous. Most days we eat breakfast in our room and one sit-down and one counter-service meal. Some days we spend less, others more, but it usually works out to about that amount. We do NOT, however, buy lots and lots of stuff -- usually a T-shirt for every one plus a few miscellaneous things. My dh and I both have birthdays right after our usual trip time, so we usually buy each other's gifts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter