Food included or not on Castaway Cay?

Eggleboo

<font color=blue>My daughters introduced me to R-r
Another question has popped in my mind because I don't remember ever seeing it on the boards. When you are at Castaway Cay, is the food included as part of your cruise food or do you have to buy it? Just wondering so we know what money to take with us. Thx for your help once again! Lynn

Food is included on Castaway Cay, but you should visit Barb & Tonys' site @ www.castawayclub.com They have SO much info, you can click onto Dave's site from there too, between the two sites, you'll have all the info you'd need.

I hope this helps.

The only CASH you would need on Castaway Cay is if you want to buy stamps at the Bahamian post office there. Everything else is charged to your Key to the World Card.

All food is included but any beverages other than water, fruit punch and I THINK iced tea would be extra. That includes bottled water, soda and all alcoholic beverages.

IMHO, the food over on the adult side is much better than on the family side. Of course, if you have kids, you have to stay on the family side - but if you're alone or just with adults, I would highly recommend taking the tram over to the adult lunch!

I carted off a bunch of bananas for a snack, but did not even need that. They had a huge fresh fruit stand, too. Bring small bills and change for the post office. And don't do what I did. Bought a bunch of stamps and stuck them on letters sent on the DCL stationary I found in the cabin. They never arrived. Why, duh, I stuck post card demonination on the letters.

Carla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter