Food Delivery or Takeout to Endless Summer Surfside Resort

faindrops27

I love free DDP but love going on cruises too! My
This is my first time staying at a Universal Resort. It will be myself who is disabled, and my two teen children. I usually stay onsite WDW. I will not have a car. Can anyone tell me if I can order takeout like Applebee's or Pizza to be delivered to the resort? I will be arriving around dinner time, I was thinking my arrival night I would check out the resort, unwind, and just order takeout if possible. TIA for any information you can give me.

When the DISunplugged crew stayed at Endless Summer Surfside, they found the food not so great, but they thought the resort's room service pizza delivery was good. That parts starts about 21 minutes into the video

This is my first time staying at a Universal Resort. It will be myself who is disabled, and my two teen children. I usually stay onsite WDW. I will not have a car. Can anyone tell me if I can order takeout like Applebee's or Pizza to be delivered to the resort? I will be arriving around dinner time, I was thinking my arrival night I would check out the resort, unwind, and just order takeout if possible. TIA for any information you can give me.

As smiths02 mentioned the delivery pizza does get a good review from folks.

But, if you want to order from any outside place, you only have to meet them in the lobby to pick it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter