Food at toontown

Mom2Joce

It all started with a...
What food options are there at toon town my daughter has 30 minutes between workshops to eat lunch. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I think there is a pizza place and a hot dog place? Can she make it to Troubadour Tavern by the FL Theater (across from IASW)? The baked potatoes are there, if she wants something a little less junky.

Yes she can..they meet Under the toon town bridge and that would be very close. Perfect thank you so very much for that.

I heard Troubadour Tavern was only open if Mickey & the Magic Map was playing that day. Is that still the case? Looks like the show doesn't run Tues-Thurs, so does that mean the tavern is closed those days?

I heard Troubadour Tavern was only open if Mickey & the Magic Map was playing that day. Is that still the case? Looks like the show doesn't run Tues-Thurs, so does that mean the tavern is closed those days?

When I was there end of January it was closed on non-show days. I've honestly never really paid much attention to it and it was chance I happened to notice it was closed this last trip, but that would make sense if it were.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!