Food and Wine? Sounds Divine! An October TR - 12/2 A PTR Link!

Thank you for posting all those pics again, what a fabulous trip! Thanks so much for sharing it with us :)

I totally forgot you ate at BoG, that place is still on my list popcorn::

what a great recap - so many great pictures. Will be fun to re-read over the years as Calvin gets older :goodvibes

I was thinking as I read it that you did a bunch of things for the first time as well as the last time ... and then you go and say the same thing at the end. Great minds scenario ;)

Other than the illnesses it seemed like a wonderful trip and you can definitely tell the love your family has. Plus multiple date nights in one trip is pretty darn sweet :thumbsup2

Enjoy your Call of Duty. We finally broke down and got an XBox One - mostly for playing Fantasia: Music Evolved, but also got a new Disney Infinity ... Olivia is having a blast playing as Elsa going around Agrabah and other areas.

What a great photo recap! I had forgotten that all those things happened on this one trip! So much fun!

Now I can't wait to hear about the plans for the January trip, it's coming up very soon!

Great recap! Really great photos and amazing memories.

Looking forward to your pre-trip.

Enjoyed the TR and the recap! Thanks for sharing the fun with all of us. Your DH's photo session in DHS still cracked me up the second time. :lmao::rotfl2:

Awesome recap! Looks like it was a fantastic trip. And that's really cool that DH gets a week off in October. I wish my kids' school made it easier to take off and go in a non-peak season. Looking forward to the next TR!

Awww what a wonderful trip (and TR!)

You had so many great moments and made so many great memories. And in a few short months you'll be back doing it again! Yay! I can't wait to see how different this trip is for you with Calvin being a year older. I'll be anxiously awaiting your new PTR :goodvibes

What a fun trip recap! I had totally forgotten you had 3 resorts this trip, as lovely as all of them are that is a lot of moving!

I love love love the first haircut picutres, thanks for sharing them again and YAY for coffee on the balcony! And date nights and wonderful PP pictures! Lots of great food and drink.

I'm going for coffee by the fireplace right now. :thumbsup2

What a great trip (well except for the getting sick horrible trip home part).

What a great recap of your resort, your days and your fav pictures. Thanks for sharing. I loved sharing your trip with you.

Thank you for posting all those pics again, what a fabulous trip! Thanks so much for sharing it with us :)

I totally forgot you ate at BoG, that place is still on my list popcorn::

It was fun going back and seeing all the things that we did! Thanks for sticking along with me:goodvibes

what a great recap - so many great pictures. Will be fun to re-read over the years as Calvin gets older :goodvibes

I was thinking as I read it that you did a bunch of things for the first time as well as the last time ... and then you go and say the same thing at the end. Great minds scenario ;)

Other than the illnesses it seemed like a wonderful trip and you can definitely tell the love your family has. Plus multiple date nights in one trip is pretty darn sweet :thumbsup2

Enjoy your Call of Duty. We finally broke down and got an XBox One - mostly for playing Fantasia: Music Evolved, but also got a new Disney Infinity ... Olivia is having a blast playing as Elsa going around Agrabah and other areas.

That's one of the reasons I do TR's, is so that later on, i'll be able to print out my posts and make it into a book. I had read a long time ago that someone had done that and thought it was such a fantastic idea!

We got the PS4 as soon as it came out, and i'm sure we'll be getting the XBox 1 around Christmas this year.

What a great photo recap! I had forgotten that all those things happened on this one trip! So much fun!

Now I can't wait to hear about the plans for the January trip, it's coming up very soon!

I think we all had forgotten as it's taken me forever! :lmao:

Great recap! Really great photos and amazing memories.

Looking forward to your pre-trip.

Thanks Lisa!:goodvibes

Enjoyed the TR and the recap! Thanks for sharing the fun with all of us. Your DH's photo session in DHS still cracked me up the second time. :lmao::rotfl2:

:rotfl2: Me too! I really should just make an 8X10 of one of those and keept it in a nice frame at the entrance of our home!

Awesome recap! Looks like it was a fantastic trip. And that's really cool that DH gets a week off in October. I wish my kids' school made it easier to take off and go in a non-peak season. Looking forward to the next TR!

It is actually really nice to have more options for school teachers/kids. DH is actually considering enrolling DS over there where he works one day so that we can take vacations in October more often:thumbsup2

Awww what a wonderful trip (and TR!)

You had so many great moments and made so many great memories. And in a few short months you'll be back doing it again! Yay! I can't wait to see how different this trip is for you with Calvin being a year older. I'll be anxiously awaiting your new PTR :goodvibes

I have under 2 months now from when we leave :faint: and I feel like i've done nothing to prepare...aside from ADR's and FP+ that is :lmao:

What a fun trip recap! I had totally forgotten you had 3 resorts this trip, as lovely as all of them are that is a lot of moving!

I love love love the first haircut picutres, thanks for sharing them again and YAY for coffee on the balcony! And date nights and wonderful PP pictures! Lots of great food and drink.

I'm going for coffee by the fireplace right now. :thumbsup2

What a great trip (well except for the getting sick horrible trip home part).

Thanks Cynthia! I had forgotten about all the stuff we had done and seen. It was fun do a recap!

What a great recap of your resort, your days and your fav pictures. Thanks for sharing. I loved sharing your trip with you.

Thanks PIO! :goodvibes

Thought I'd share a little bit of what's happening around here as I still haven't gotten around to posting a link yet.

DH got sick 2 weeks ago and is finally getting over it - Bronchitis again :headache: Poor guy, that's twice in under one year. Then I caught a bit of a cold too, but luckily, DS hasn't gotten anything! :worship:

Not only that, but around the time DH got sick, I started having major digestive pain. Now, i've had digestive issues since I was 19, saying it was mild IBS-C, then last Summer I was diagnosed with an Ulcer. Now this time, my doctor is not sure what it is. I haven't been able to work out or even walk on the treadmill as the pain is just too much. Did a breath test for H Pylori which turned out to be negative, then some blood work that shows I currently have a high white blood cell count which could be an infection in my small intestine. She has an order in for me to get a CT scan since she's not satisfied with the blood work results, which they should call me today to schedule an appt for. I'm currently on an antibiotic and i'm feeling tons better now! :worship: A little nervous about her wanting to do a CT scan though. Hoping it's just to cover all bases.

So that's what i've been dealing with for the past few weeks and am slowly catching up on TR's.

Thanks for hanging around here! :goodvibes

Glad you are feeling better with the antibiotics but always a pain (pun intended) when they can't figure out what it is right away. hole the figure it out soon!

Glad your son didn't get sick though :thumbsup2

You must have had an EGD (endoscopy) to diagnose your ulcer. How long ago was that done?

I am glad your Dr ordered a CT Scan for you. With an elevated WBC count and abdominal pain you may actually have diverticulitis. It is a good sign that you are feeling better on antibiotics.

Don't be afraid to get the CT scan. It's really a very easy test. Get it done as soon as you can.

I really hope you feel better soon. I am concerned about you and I hope you get some answers soon. :hug:

Please keep us posted!!!!!!

Glad you are feeling better with the antibiotics but always a pain (pun intended) when they can't figure out what it is right away. hole the figure it out soon!

Glad your son didn't get sick though :thumbsup2

:lmao: Good pun!

I'm glad too. That's the last thing we need around here.

You must have had an EGD (endoscopy) to diagnose your ulcer. How long ago was that done?

I am glad your Dr ordered a CT Scan for you. With an elevated WBC count and abdominal pain you may actually have diverticulitis. It is a good sign that you are feeling better on antibiotics.

Don't be afraid to get the CT scan. It's really a very easy test. Get it done as soon as you can.

I really hope you feel better soon. I am concerned about you and I hope you get some answers soon. :hug:

Please keep us posted!!!!!!

I'm soooo glad you posted! I was actually going to PM you! I just got off the phone and my appointment is set for 9am on Friday. She said I have to fast and drink some type of drink 3 hours before going in. Does it last around 30 minutes? Is diverticulitis something that can be helped with medicine?

ETA: The doctor who I had seen for my ulcer last year didn't perform an EGD! Wish she may have did then maybe we could have known for sure and maybe I wouldn't be in pain now? She was absolutely positive that it was an ulcer and whatever medication it was she gave me cleared it up in about 2 weeks. Yikes! Now you got me wondering if it was even an ulcer after all!

Gosh, that's no fun at all. Glad DS didn't get sick, but hope you both are feeling better soon. :goodvibes My grandma had diverticulitis recently. She had a rough time and was in and out of the hospital, but she is 87, so can't bounce back as quickly. Hope the CT scan goes well.

I'm sorry you've been in so much pain :( hopefully the CT scan on Friday will help them really diagnose the problem. Yes, how could she know for sure it was an ulcer if she didn't do a scope?

Glad DH is feeling better. Bronchitis is no good. How long did he have to stay out of work?

Yuck. Sorry about all the health issues. Hopefully Calvin stays healthy and your pains are something that will be easily cured by the antibiotics.

Oh yuck all around! I have IBS, it's a total pita. Glad the antibiotics are helping and hope the CT shows nothing and is just covering bases.

Ugh I hope everyone feels better. Everything always seems to happen at once all the time. Glad the antibiotics seem to be helping. That should say something and hopefully the scan will come up clear. Keep us updated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter