Food and Wine 2019 itinerary question

disneyworldsk

DIS Veteran
I will be at wdw 8/29 and 8/30. Which day would be better to visit food and wine? I know opening day for swe may factor in but i don't know how.

Agree, go Thursday. Friday night and Saturday tend to be extra busy with many locals coming out. The first day will be very busy, but probably not as bad as Friday.
In the past few years, Friday night and Saturday afternoon to evening, there have been many more very drunk people wondering around WS than previously.
We still go on Friday, but leave by 5.

All bets are off this year given the unknown influence of SWGE but I'd agree to give an edge to 8/29. Plan to be there for when the booths open (11am - perhaps ~10-15 min beforehand for the booths right on the walkway from FW to World Showcase). Have fun!!

Not sure where to ask this on here but i'll try here. Only been to epcot one time and just wanted to see how the Food/wine festival works. Saw they have a package online but what is that? I am pretty sure when we went to Epcot last April it was a flower festival going on or something. This time we are going in early November so just wanted to see what its about. Can we just stop at stand and purchase snacks from places or is it a ticketed event once we are inside epcot that we need to purchase to experience it? Also we loved drinking around the world! We started in Canada and ended in Mexico, was an amazing time!

Not sure where to ask this on here but i'll try here. Only been to epcot one time and just wanted to see how the Food/wine festival works. Saw they have a package online but what is that? I am pretty sure when we went to Epcot last April it was a flower festival going on or something. This time we are going in early November so just wanted to see what its about. Can we just stop at stand and purchase snacks from places or is it a ticketed event once we are inside epcot that we need to purchase to experience it? Also we loved drinking around the world! We started in Canada and ended in Mexico, was an amazing time!

There’s a detailed thread about it here. To summarise, whilst there are ticketed events as part of the festival, you‘ll have access to the booths, etc with just your Epcot ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter