Food and wine 2018 dates? Confirmed: August 30th - November 12th

coolingjupiter

Mouseketeer
Last year, the food and wine dates were announced in November for this year...but it doesn’t look like they’ve announced dates for 2018. We are trying to plan a vacation for September and wanted to make sure that it would be Food and Wine before we book. Any ideas what the dates will be?

They extended it two weeks in 2016 and another two weeks in 2017. It would t surprise me if they shortened it a little, but my bet is it will be the same as this year; roughly 8/30 - 11/13.

In the entertainment biz "Do it more until people get sick of it and reject it." For more see "Who Wants To Be a Millionaire/American Idol 4 nights a week.":sunny:

We have never been to Food and Wind and were planning to go September 7th-11th. In 2016, the festival didn’t start until September 14th. Last year, they extended it and it started August 31st. I just don’t want to book until we have confirmation that they won’t be shortening it for whatever reason. Just hoping they announce soon!

I usually go in September but I have moved my trip to late August hoping I won’t be there during Food and Wine. I would like to know the dates as well.

Looks like they announced 2016’s dates in February and 2017’s dates in November. I’m just going to have to wait!

The Wine & Dine Half Marathon weekend is November 2nd through 4th so it will go at least until 11/4 next year. I can't wait.

Last year, the food and wine dates were announced in November for this year...but it doesn’t look like they’ve announced dates for 2018. We are trying to plan a vacation for September and wanted to make sure that it would be Food and Wine before we book. Any ideas what the dates will be?

Several years ago, around 2011, they announced dates during the F&W for the following year, but then, when they officially came out with the dates in February, they were a little different. So I’d wait until February

I was hoping when the Disney Parks Blog posted about 18 things to look forward to in 2018, they would mention dates...but instead they just said "fall."

I want to plan my 2018 trip to start the day after F& W like last year anyone hear any dates yet?

I’m more concerned about when it starts. We want to go early September...but only if food and wine will be going on during that time.

Any word on when the dates for this year’s F&W festival will be released? Seems strange that the 2017 dates were released in November of 2016 (9 months out) and here we are in February with no news (6-7 months out).
Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Any word on when the dates for this year’s F&W festival will be released? Seems strange that the 2017 dates were released in November of 2016 (9 months out) and here we are in February with no news (6-7 months out).

I literally check every day. Nothing has been announced yet.

Last year was an anomaly. Dates have historically been released in mid-February. So, any day now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!