Following Dr. Seuss to BCV- a November 2011 TR Updates 6/11

THANKS FOR THR REPORT :thumbsup2

You're welcome! Thanks for saying hello!:goodvibes

I'm still trying to catch up....up to the festival of the masters right now...and I had never heard of it before...so I looked it up and it will be going on while we are there this year. I might have to check it out....thanks for a new thing to do. I would've never known.

It's very cool- I had never heard of it until after our first cruise when we went to DTD and it was going on. It's a nice event, and it seems to expand and improve each year. :thumbsup2

I finally read through everything.. I love it. I extra love it because it's about the same time time frame that I am going in, so I can get a feel for the weather too.

Great! I hope you have good weather!!

Thanks for the ongoing updates, Ellen! Still reading. :)

Hi Spleen! I'm so glad, because apparently, I'm still writing!! LOL! :rolleyes:

Hi again! In case you wanted to come over and read the TR for my latest DISmom trip (it is a joint TR with my dear frioend Karajeboo) here's a link! DISMoms 4- The Hunt for Jack Sparrow! http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2930770. We spent 2 nights at BCV followed by 4 nights on the Dream! :love: Hope to see you over there!

Thanks for taking the time to post those pictures. We're going to F&W for the first time in October, and it gave me a good representation of what to expect.

Yum! All that wonderful food. And then you met your family for dinner. :rolleyes: I cannot wait to see what you had at R&C. Do you have another family trip planned for this Nov?

kate

DH and I managed to eat and or drink at every booth last year and we are still full. We did split the samples but we know how you feel. Love your trip report, it brought back great memories!

Love reading your TR!! :goodvibes I especially enjoy your foodie tips and pix. Can't wait to hear how your tip to Kauai and Oahu goes. Living near San Franscisco, we are fortunate that flights to Hawaii are not too bad. We love Kauai and it was one of our favorites until we stayed at Aulani. We had a great time at Aulani and I'm sure you will too! :cool1:

Oh my goodness Ellen. That is a walk down memory lane with all that food. We tried one of everything you had, and then some, and it was oh so yummy. We can't wait to go back again this year. Really hoping Hawaii is there again with those pork sliders! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!