Focus groups, anyone been a part of them for extra cash?

I haven’t done any focus groups, but thanks to this thread (and Google) I am now on the list for one company! I like doing interesting things on the side. I’ve done mystery shopping and been in paid clinical studies. You just have to match up with what they are looking for, so I guess focus groups are similar. Thanks for putting this on my radar!

I had to come back and find this thread to report back. I've gotten on the list for three focus group companies in my area. I mentioned to DH that he should maybe sign up too, as he has a really flexible schedule. He is getting placed all the time now! Over $500 in just one month for providing his opinion on stuff! We are guessing that tons of women sign up with these companies, but way less men. I've been taking all the initial surveys that are e-mailed to me and only gotten one follow-up survey (on dog food), and that was a while ago so I guess I wasn't picked for that one. It turns out men are very valuable to these focus group companies. Put yours to work!

I did a mock jury one, it took an hour i made 50 bucks it was cool. I registered through a website if you google focus groups , this one only does law... to see what jurys will do with information on there clients... super easy

Been doing that for years. But I assume it's easier in big cities where tons of focus groups / research companies are stationed. Pros is obvious, an hour or 2, good play money. Cons is that most of these companies limit your participation. So I'm only allowed to be qualified every 6 months.

I usually searched in Craigslist. And once I signed up with those research places, they'll just email you when there are opps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!