Flying out of Melbourne

lovewdwfun

Mouseketeer
We are having great difficulty in finding affordable flights for our trip back. Melbourne airport is much more reasonable. There is an 11:50 Flight after our cruise - does this seem doable? Also, Disney does not transport to Melbourne, correct? Any suggestions for transport for a family of 6? We were not planning to bring car seats and our youngest will be 2.

I love, love, love the Melbourne Airport. Closer than MCO, smaller and less hectic, playground at the terminal for the littles. You can take the car rental shuttle from the pier and get a one way rental with car seats. Also Florida does not require a car seat for children 4 and up. (Questionable law but probably ok for a one-time 30 min drive.)

If you have an opportunity to fly in or out of Melbourne instead of Orlando I would definitely take it! It’s such a small, stress free airport. I think they only have 4 gates. There will be no line for security. It’s a win win. Especially with little ones. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter