Flying out of bdl vs ewr

Kt75

Mouseketeer
we live in CT closer to ny border, have flown bdl many times but given the prices for our April 2018 trip thinking to fly out of Newark instead. We do not want to try JFK or laguardia given their sizes.

Any thoughts on taking car service to either or suggestions on weekly and safe parking? Don't want to blow the budget but we will need to have a car seat for my DD who will Be 6 (she is petite so no more than 38 lbs right now)

we live in CT closer to ny border, have flown bdl many times but given the prices for our April 2018 trip thinking to fly out of Newark instead. We do not want to try JFK or laguardia given their sizes.

Any thoughts on taking car service to either or suggestions on weekly and safe parking? Don't want to blow the budget but we will need to have a car seat for my DD who will Be 6 (she is petite so no more than 38 lbs right now)

Have you considered looking into Westchester? I'm right where you are and it's 30 minutes from my house and closer than JFK. JetBlue does a round trip. And I think Delta does too. I'm currently looking at March 2018 and prices are pretty awful everywhere for me, but nothing can beat the convenience.

Have you considered looking into Westchester? I'm right where you are and it's 30 minutes from my house and closer than JFK. JetBlue does a round trip. And I think Delta does too. I'm currently looking at March 2018 and prices are pretty awful everywhere for me, but nothing can beat the convenience.

We looked at westChester too but it’s a bit higher priced than the others. It would be super easy for us to get there. I’m waiting for JetBlue to release flights in the next couple weeks to make a decision. Hoping no more than $200/pp round trip. Does that sound in range? Lol

We looked at westChester too but it’s a bit higher priced than the others. It would be super easy for us to get there. I’m waiting for JetBlue to release flights in the next couple weeks to make a decision. Hoping no more than $200/pp round trip. Does that sound in range? Lol

So I'm flying round trip from Westchester to Orlando in January (13-21) and for the base fare it was $273.96 (including tax), which is over the MLK weekend. For comparison, I'm looking to do Westchester to Orlando in March (13-18) and right now it's at least $500 (including tax), but that's over Spring Break. April might not be as bad. However, I have compared prices to JFK in the past and for JetBlue they tend to be just a little more expensive. However that means I don't have to deal with JFK.

I have flown in and out of Newark, but that was nine years ago now and international. Personally, I would go via the shuttle/car service route. A lot of places will give you quotes and when I just did a quick search some did ask if you needed a car seat or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter