Flying in from Germany for first trip in 10 years! Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Oh my - I'm just seeing that DCA is open only until 6pm on Sunday!? I really wanted to spend the evening there for WoC and seeing the lights turn on at Cars Land! Bummer.
So I might even do that on Saturday and do DL in the evening on Sunday...hmmmm...

Thanks!

Oh my - I'm just seeing that DCA is open only until 6pm on Sunday!? I really wanted to spend the evening there for WoC and seeing the lights turn on at Cars Land! Bummer.
So I might even do that on Saturday and do DL in the evening on Sunday...hmmmm...
The Halloween Parties start in DCA today and run every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday until 10/31. DCA will close early to non-party guests, but DL will remain open later.

Okay, good to know!
I was just able to get a reservation @ Ogas's for Sunday at 8:50 pm.
So I think I'll spend Saturday during the day @ DL, then head over to DCA in the evening - and do it vice versa on Sunday.

What do you think?

No more tipps but best wishes and have a lot of fun and pixie dust from another Disney addict from Germany! By the way, we have been to DL two times last year after visiting WDW for 20 years. We love it and you can do so much more with less planning. For us it feels like the good old days in WDW. You will have a blast. And don't forget to visit carsland and ride guardians of the Galaxy. Have a great trip!!

Guys, I had an amazing 3,5 days at Disneyland, thank you soooo much for your tips!

I loved the food (especially the French Toast @ Red Rose Taverne, Galaxy's Edge, Bengal BBQ, the list goes on....), was super impressed with Cars Land and the theming at Galaxy's Edge.

I didn't properly catch any parades or Fantasmic - I'm just not tooo much into that kind of entertainment.
I was lucky enough to walk in to Lamp Light Lounge and get a seat right by the water for WOC! While the show was great, I had to spend a long time there (got the table at 8:30 and the show doesn't start till 10PM) - by the time the show started I was quite cold (was wearing just tshirt and shorts) and suuuuper tired from my flight.
But I really enjoyed the show!

So again, thank you everyone for your tips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!