Flying in from Germany for first trip in 10 years! Any thoughts?

maxiv

the guy from overseas
Thanks!

Oh my - I'm just seeing that DCA is open only until 6pm on Sunday!? I really wanted to spend the evening there for WoC and seeing the lights turn on at Cars Land! Bummer.
So I might even do that on Saturday and do DL in the evening on Sunday...hmmmm...

theluckyrabbit

Thanks!

Oh my - I'm just seeing that DCA is open only until 6pm on Sunday!? I really wanted to spend the evening there for WoC and seeing the lights turn on at Cars Land! Bummer.
So I might even do that on Saturday and do DL in the evening on Sunday...hmmmm...
The Halloween Parties start in DCA today and run every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday until 10/31. DCA will close early to non-party guests, but DL will remain open later.

maxiv

the guy from overseas
Okay, good to know!
I was just able to get a reservation @ Ogas's for Sunday at 8:50 pm.
So I think I'll spend Saturday during the day @ DL, then head over to DCA in the evening - and do it vice versa on Sunday.

What do you think?

fely1st

Mouseketeer
No more tipps but best wishes and have a lot of fun and pixie dust from another Disney addict from Germany! By the way, we have been to DL two times last year after visiting WDW for 20 years. We love it and you can do so much more with less planning. For us it feels like the good old days in WDW. You will have a blast. And don't forget to visit carsland and ride guardians of the Galaxy. Have a great trip!!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates