Flying from Honolulu to Dallas?

Thank you for that- that’s really helpful. So do you think the initial price of $747 ($867 prem economy) is worth grabbing now? X
I've flown to Hawaii 5 times in the last 8 years and always on AA. They price the one way, nonstop flights at a much higher premium. For example, a roundtrip HNL-DFW-HNL during your time prices out at $860. See how much the one way premium is? That said, $744/$867 seems to be the one way fare in that market. Looking at google flights that's the price pretty much the next 11 months. I don't think you need to rush to book.

Since you are coming from the UK, have you looked at booking all these flights together? A LHR-HNL-DFW-LHR trip booked on one ticket will probably be cheaper than booking separately.

I've flown to Hawaii 5 times in the last 8 years and always on AA. They price the one way, nonstop flights at a much higher premium. For example, a roundtrip HNL-DFW-HNL during your time prices out at $860. See how much the one way premium is? That said, $744/$867 seems to be the one way fare in that market. Looking at google flights that's the price pretty much the next 11 months. I don't think you need to rush to book.

Since you are coming from the UK, have you looked at booking all these flights together? A LHR-HNL-DFW-LHR trip booked on one ticket will probably be cheaper than booking separately.
That’s really helpful thank you 👍

We already booked the international legs as I found a great price a few months ago for direct flights to Seattle and home from Austin with BA.

I’ve since booked one way flights with delta to Honolulu from Seattle, so this is the last piece of the jigsaw now (that and booking Aulani at the 7 month DVC window!) 😊

After everyone has been so kind and helpful, I thought I would report back to let you all know that I booked the direct overnight flight at the weekend! 👍

I had been holding out for a good deal, possibly over Black Friday, and had been watching both the US and U.K. American Airlines sites daily. But on Sunday the US site increased their prices by about $100 each and the U.K. site was unchanged - I suspect it was just a temporary increase, but as I had already put the money aside for the cheaper price, I decided to book in pounds before the U.K. price rose too.

I’m going to stop watching the prices now as I’d sooner not know if a good deal comes up now!! All I know is we are off to Hawaii and Texas, and I’m delighted!!

Thank you all again for all of your help over the last few weeks. 👍

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter