Flying Fish.

Definitely! I had a great meal there -- alone, even.

...but I think it's best enjoyed with Tables in Wonderland, an AP dining discount (if there's one), or possibly on the dining plan depending on how you eat. Just a way to mitigate the already inflated Disney pricing.

Loved the fish here. But the fish at Todd English Bluezoo was phenomenal. It depends if you have the dining plan too. Only Flying Fish is on that plan.

I have never heard anything bad about it. The dis unplugged has done a few reviews on it and it usually makes it into one of their top restaurant on all of WDW.

We LOVE Flying Fish. It taught me to love caviar, of course after I was in Russia for 3-weeks and could have had as much as I wanted inexpensively, but that's how it goes.

My DH and I go there at least 1X per visit.

We had a really long, really mediocre, really expensive dinner there. I was not impressed. I agree with the PP who mentioned bluezoo- it's much better IMHO.

We ate there 2 weeks ago and the last 3 times we've been to Disney. Always had a great meal. We had one table where the cold air blew directly on our table and we were freezing. Asked and we were moved to a better table. Never had any other issues. Have had great service there as well. Can be noisy at busy times if that matters.

Good, not great November of last year. Won't go back as we can get better bang for the buck at other signature restaurants.

FF was one of our favorite meals. I was not looking forward to the new menu, but found the choices to be very good. Service was excellent. It is pricey though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!