Flying Fish in the past couple months?

We gave it a try again recently with the renovations and new chef and will not go back. Blue Zoo is the better option for what you spend. Best Italian, after Via Napoli pizza, is Il Mulino.

We never stay at Swan or Dolphin but three of my favorite restaurants are there including Shilas. My wife and I split the filet, which is huge, making the meal more affordable.

Fantastic! Had one of the best filets on property there a couple of weeks ago. Also had an amazing grapefruit cocktail. My wife had a delicious fish entree.

We were there in October. Have eaten there several times before. It did not disappoint. The food and service were top notch. We enjoyed from the appetizers, to entrees, to dessert.
while it has been remodeled and the menu changed, it has not lost anything.

We ate at FF on our spring break trip in April. I had my heart set on scallops but none on the menu, so went with the Sea Bass. It was fantastic. Me DH had salmon and DS filet. Both enjoyed their meals as well. Our server was very pleasant. We are not wine drinkers so nothing to report there. Expensive but the food was delicious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!