Flying down, Preshipping camping gear

kneemeister

Mouseketeer
Well after saying I wouldn't do it again, considering the inconvenience of being tied to a tent in bad weather, with no dry place to crawl into and waiting for the tent to arrive from the airport. I am again going to Fly in and camp.

This time , with a flight arriving late Saturday night and a reservation at the fort for Sunday; I'm getting a car, so i wont have to worry about getting out of the weather and trips to the store etc. My question is that now with NWA charging for even one checked bag, when last time I got two for free. Is it possible to ship a box to the Fort with my gear and they will hold it till I check in? I figure i can pack all my clothing in my backpack/computer bag and a max size carry on, if i just take clothing for 3 days and do laundry Tuesday and Thursday nights.

For Saturday night I will make due with a cheap hotel along 192 so at least I can make a Wal-Mart run and be refreshed when I check in Sunday. Then I check out the following Saturday, with a 6:00 flight Sunday morning, I think i will stay in what ever park has EMH and go straight to the Airport from the park.

Yes you can ship your stuff to The Fort and they will hold it for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter