Flurry of Fun at DHS

TwiddleDeeTwiddleDum

Or was that Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum?
Can someone please explain the timing of the various "shows" in the DHS Flurry of Fun? There isn't a schedule up for December yet but is there a single set set time for the Sunset Seasons Greetings or does it reoccur several times during the evening? And does it conflict with the JBJB fireworks &/or Fantasmic?

If you book a dessert party or a dining package, will that eliminate your ability to see anything else described under the "Flurry of Fun" Holiday Celebrations at DHS?

TIA!

Hi, can someone that has been in December or November please weigh in?

If you do the F! dining package, is it still possible to see the Sunset Season Greetings? Or the JBJB dessert party?

TIA!

I went this past December. Sunset Seasons Greetings runs pretty much continuously as soon as it's nearly dark. There were, I think, 4 different sequences (a Muppets one, a Mickey's Christmas Carol one, a Toy Story one, an Olaf/Frozen one). They do projections on Tower of Terror and then there are also LCD billboards along Sunset Blvd with videos that play. There's also some of the foam "snow" that they blow around. A sequence will run, then there's a short break, another one runs, and so on, and they just cycle through them all evening. I think it's 15 to 20 minutes to see all 4 sequences. So no problem with seeing all there is to see on Sunset Blvd and doing Jingle Bell Jingle Bam. I found a pretty good rundown of last year's at the link below...
https://www.disneytouristblog.com/echo-lake-christmas-sunset-seasons-greetings/

Thank you! That was a helpful link.

It sounds like the one or the other is going to be either the JBJB or F! show but can see the Sunset projections with either choice.

Yes, you will definitely have plenty of time to enjoy Sunset Seasons Greetings and one of the other two. But in general, the theater projection show (Jingle Bell Jingle Bam for the holidays and Star Wars for the rest of the year) and F! are timed such that you pretty much have to choose one or the other to see either one properly.

I went this past December. Sunset Seasons Greetings runs pretty much continuously as soon as it's nearly dark.

Do you remember if it ran *after* Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam! I have 6:20 pm reservation at Minnie's Holiday Dine, I figure I'll be there until 7:30 and then go straight to see Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam! Will I still have time to see it after JBJB? Or will I get luck and have the show start at 6:00 pm?

I'm sorry, I don't remember the details on times to that level. The stuff on Sunset Blvd will probably start around 5:30 and it will run until park closing. It might not be totally dark when it starts, but probably time to watch before your dinner just in case.

I'm sorry, I don't remember the details on times to that level. The stuff on Sunset Blvd will probably start around 5:30 and it will run until park closing. It might not be totally dark when it starts, but probably time to watch before your dinner just in case.

Thank you for your quick reply! It sounds like I might have time to watch it and still be on time for my dinner ressies.

Do you remember if it ran *after* Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam!
Luckily I don't have to remember, I looked it up on the internal CM website.

In Nov, Sunset Seasons Greetings ran either from 6:15PM to 8:00PM or 6:15PM to 9:00PM, depending on the week, with JBJB at 8:00PM. In Dec after SWaGS returned and the JBJB show was at 6:30PM except on NYE. But that was last year and this year could be completely different as we don't know if SWaGS will return early again.

Oh the agony of trying to decide how to fit it all in :hyper2:
Just when you think you've got your best laid plans.....back to the drawing board :teacher:

So glad to see this thread! I've been trying to figure out how to fit it all in and when to plan dinner. I just cancelled our 8:15 ADR for Boma for 12/15 & make one instead at Mama Melrose at 4:25. Not really excited about eating that early but it was either that or 7:25, which I figured could either cut into JBJB or SWaGS. HS looks like it will be amazing at Christmastime!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!