Flower and Garden 2019?

Impatiently waiting on this as well.

Disney Food Blog has the menus from last year, but I can’t see what date they were posted so not sure how far in advance of the festival. Looks like it starts about a week later this year.

We love F&W and we’re originally planning to go this November, but there was no DVC availability for our dates. My teens were excited to hear that there are some food booths in March as well.

Yes! We are unintentionally going. We didn't really have a plan for dates when we booked WDW but I was super excited when I found out the Flower and Garden festival will be on during our time. I bet it's going to look so beautiful! I didn't realise there were going to be special food booths..I just thought there was going to be pretty Disney topiaries etc. So now I'm even more excited!

we will be there at the tail end of it. this is our favorite of all the epcot festivals and we haven't been for a few years. really excited for it!

It looks like the full menus were released on February 6 2018. That seems awfully late!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter