• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Florida School for the Deaf and Blind...

weluvdisney

DIS Veteran
Hi;

I was wondering if any of you have heard of or been involved with the Florida School for the Deaf and Blind. The website and the people I have spoken to all sound awesome, if any one else has any experiences to share with me it would be very much appreciated. I am mostly interested in the school for the blind.

Thanks Julie :goodvibes

I have heard of it and have friends that have graduated from there. Actually visited it a few years ago. I have a friend who is a dorm parent and substitutes there. MOst of what I know though is the Deaf side.

I believed students from that school performed at last year's Super Bowl. I know I saw an incredible performace by students from a school for deaf and blind children. I hope someone can confirm this or tell me where/when I saw it.

Nanajo1 said:
I believed students from that school performed at last year's Super Bowl. I know I saw an incredible performace by students from a school for deaf and blind children. I hope someone can confirm this or tell me where/when I saw it.
Yes it was the kids FSDB in St Augustine. Fl. Thery were awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter