Florida Resident Fall and Holiday Room Offer

chrisobermier

Earning My Ears
Noticed just now under "Places to Stay---Featured Items" that an offer titled: "Florida Resident Fall and Holiday Room Offer" is now showing up. I tried to click the link but it took me to the page of Goofy and "Special Offer Not Available" page. Looks like Pete is right about Fall discounts being out soon!

How to get there: start at the Special Offers main page:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/

Chose Places to Stay in the top navigation bar, on the right side of the pop-up you should see the Featured Items list... It is not listed under the special-offers list on the main page.

Dave
had to log out and log back in. Wasn't there before, its there now...

No, but it's not much to worry about. I'm pretty sure this happens quite a bit when disney adds new discounts on their website.

Is it just a Florida resident offer? Are those of you that are able to see this offer banner all Florida residents?

Page is not there just stating

Special Offer Not Available
Sorry, the special offer you‘re looking for is not available. The last valid offer date may have passed, or the URL may contain errors. Please check your spelling. Or you can see other special offers.

Is it just a Florida resident offer? Are those of you that are able to see this offer banner all Florida residents?
I think so. I see it in the Featured offers under Places to Stay. But the link doesn't work and its not on the Official offers page either. Im guessing its a signs its coming.

Thank you! I hope it's a sign *other* offers (general public, AP) are coming as well...
The AP discount is a little better than the Resident rate. So I hope so as well. But it wouldn't be the first time Disney puts something up and takes it down . Until I can book it, I don't count on it.

Yes it is gone. This often happens when people start posting widely about issues... Might have just be a slight error instead of someone getting ahead of the release of new content. Just need to keep an eye on the site for further changes.

Dave

Spoke to the Disney Website IT department this morning. Of course she said they cannot "confirm or deny" but that special offers tend to populate on the page prior to going live as they prepare to introduce the offer there are steps they take leading into it.

She said if I was looking for an offer to keep checking within the next week.

Spoke to the Disney Website IT department this morning. Of course she said they cannot "confirm or deny" but that special offers tend to populate on the page prior to going live as they prepare to introduce the offer there are steps they take leading into it.

She said if I was looking for an offer to keep checking within the next week.
I'm excited the title said fall and holiday, I'm hoping that means the discounts that go out for APs/general public will go through Thanksgiving.

Following along, September trip planned. Already booked with a discount but hoping for something better...maybe upgrade my room, lol.

The offer is up, along with free dining, a regular resort discount, an AP discount, and a military discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!