Florida resident discounts?

Mommy10x

Earning My Ears
I would like to plan a trip for Feb 2018 - possibly stay one or two nights at a Universal hotel. When would be the best time to book this trip? (Now or wait a few months?) Are there any Florida resident deals or would it be better to get one annual pass for those discounts?

There are deals for Florida residents.

AAA sometimes has deals for Florida residents on AP's. For example purchase AP at discount from them and it's good for 15 months instead of 12 months. They usually offer that in the Spring.

As a Florida resident you get discounts on AP's if you purchase them directly from Universal also.

There are also discounts on multiday tickets if you choose not to purchase AP.

Just shop around for the best deal as a Florida resident on your tickets and AP's.

PUBLIX grocery store also sells discount tickets for Florida residents in the same section were their gift cards are.

There are also discounts on the resorts for Florida residents although I have noticed the discount for the Florida resident are the same discount for AP holder most of the time.

You can lock in your room date now if you want and then start watching for the discounts. Once the discounts start showing up for Florida resident just call and have them adjust the per night price on your room to reflect your Florida rate discount. You can check for these room rates on the Universal Orlando website easily.

Take advantage of one of the deluxe resorts PBH, HRH or RPR so you can get Express Pass included in your stay.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter