Florida Platinum Annual Pass Question

Tygerlilly

DIS Veteran
I'm looking at annual passes and had a question about the platinum passes that allow entrance to all 11 parks for a year. It comes up under the non-resident listing, but there's a section in the more info part about being a Florida resident and needing proof of residency. Is that just for the EZ Pay? I live in Oklahoma and we have family in PA, so we could go down to San Antonio, Williamsburg or to Philly for Sesame Place in addition to Orlando when we go.

Sorry for rambling. Just wanted to know if non-residents can buy these.

You can buy the Platinum - but not with EZ pay- EZ pay is only for Florida residents. A few years ago, we went to Busch Gardens Williamsburg and purchased the Platinum passes with EZ pay option. It was actually much cheaper to buy the Platinum pass in Williamsburg and it still had admission to all the parks.

Good to know about it possibly being cheaper in a different state. I'll have to check and see if it's cheaper in San Antonio.

I purchased the pass with EZPay online through Sesame Place and SeaWorld San Antonio would not activate it. It took a looong time, several talks with ever increasing levels of supervisors and a lot of persistence but I was finally able to get them to refund the payments I'd made on my Sesame Place pass. I was then able to purchase a SW Platinum pass there. This time I opted out of EZPay which seemed (although not 100% sure) to be at least part of the problem. I had only made two payments at that time and SeaWorld SA wouldn't activate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter