floats in pool?

Pooh2

Dis Veteran
Are baby floats allowed in the pools?
Looking at an inflatable where the baby sits upright.

Are baby floats allowed in the pools?
Looking at an inflatable where the baby sits upright.
from what we found and what I have read most likely not allowed at pools with guards but some guards did allow. from what we were told the floats blocks seeing some of pool for the guard where there could be a child having a problem and not seeing it

Years ago, we would use one for when both our DDs were tiny and we did this probably on 4-6 trips and the staff never said anything. I am talking about one like the picture, but we took the shade off and just put a hat on their heads.

upload_2019-5-20_20-50-44.png

We have brought ours the past 5 trips for DD1. The feature pools with lifeguards have not allowed us to use it ( BC, BWI, Poly, GF, AKL). We just have been holding DD in the feature pools...however in the quiet pools at each of those resorts ( minus AKL) we have used the float without anything said. I haven't seen signs saying I can't use floats there( though I could have missed them) and they don't have lifeguards to tell you not to use them. Maybe just plan to use it at the quiet pools! Have a great trip

We have brought ours the past 5 trips for DD1. The feature pools with lifeguards have not allowed us to use it ( BC, BWI, Poly, GF, AKL). We just have been holding DD in the feature pools...however in the quiet pools at each of those resorts ( minus AKL) we have used the float without anything said. I haven't seen signs saying I can't use floats there( though I could have missed them) and they don't have lifeguards to tell you not to use them. Maybe just plan to use it at the quiet pools! Have a great trip
Looks like they are being more stringent now. I do know that most, if not all, of our trips were at a Mod, but that really shouldn't matter though. Also, all we did was hang out by the pool stairs and never really left that area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter