Flight of passage fast pass cancelled November 16,2017

Bosslady79

Earning My Ears
After being able to snag a Fast Pass at 60 days out, it was cancelled by Disney. Help, anyone else with this issue?

Are you booked into a Disney resort for that date? Had you already booked another tier one Fast Pass for the same day?

Were the rest of your FPs for that day cancelled? Are you using a party ticket day to book FPs? If so they will cancel they have been canceling last day of FPs people have booked if they are booking FPs for a party day and don’t have a regular ticket to use that.

Were the rest of your FPs for that day cancelled? Are you using a party ticket day to book FPs? If so they will cancel they have been canceling last day of FPs people have booked if they are booking FPs for a party day and don’t have a regular ticket to use that.

Are you booked into a Disney resort for that date? Had you already booked another tier one Fast Pass for the same day?
We are staying on property, they didn't cancel our Dinosuar or safari FP it is in the middle of our trip.

Call the tech desk, they will confirm what happened. If it was something on their end such as a computer glitch they will reinstate it. I had this with Space Mountain a few days before our last trip and they added an anytime FP for Space to my account.

After being able to snag a Fast Pass at 60 days out, it was cancelled by Disney. Help, anyone else with this issue?
What time is your FP for?

Park hours are 8:00am-7:00pm for AK for November 16th. Every other day is 8pm or 10pm so perhaps there is an event or a buyout for that night affecting when your FP was originally for.

There's a private party on that night. When I asked the OP what time their FP was for they never answered but my thoughtprocess was a buyout.

Indeed it was announced that Pandora is closed on November 16th for a private event:
upload_2017-11-12_9-45-24.png

This was on the New Round Up thread on the 10th (5 days after my comment).

Link from above screen shot: http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/2017/11/avatar-land-closing-early-on-nov-16-at.html
Content from the link:
upload_2017-11-12_9-46-57.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter