FL Travel Restrictions

These flight restrictions still appear to be in place. I live in Massachusetts and am supposed to be going to WDW at the end of July, but my flight is from CT. If the restrictions are still in place when I leave does that mean that just because the flight is coming from CT I’m supposed to quarantine for 14 days when I get to FL?

These flight restrictions still appear to be in place. I live in Massachusetts and am supposed to be going to WDW at the end of July, but my flight is from CT. If the restrictions are still in place when I leave does that mean that just because the flight is coming from CT I’m supposed to quarantine for 14 days when I get to FL?
Unfortunately that's exactly what it means, but I also heard from more than one source that the order is supposed to expire something like July 6 or 7. I have a trip planned for mid August from NYC so hopefully we will both be okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!