Fl tours

Minniemee14

Earning My Ears
Hey, has anyone used this company? I’m thinking about booking for transportation from Disney to the port then to the airport. Would like to hear if anyone has had experience with them. Thanks so much!!

I have used them 2 times and so far they have been amazing. First time I unknowlingly got into the wrong car and once we figuired out what was going on they came and got us downt he road.(got a quote from a company and they were there ot pick me up even tho I didnt book). No issues at all with either trip. I say go for it! I have them booked for another trip in nov.

We used them to get to/from Universal. I was pleased with the service. We had the same driver both ways, he was very nice. He called and asked if he could get us early on the way back to the airport and that worked out nicely.

FL Tours is a sponsor of the DIS Boards. They get good reviews here. Why not support the folks that help bring you these boards. :drive:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!