• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FL Resident Seasonal Pass at OKW?

jekjones1558

Always happy at Disney
Can we purchase these at OKW or do we need to go to a Guest Relations window? (No---we haven't moved. We're treating our friends' kids.)

I don't believe you can buy these at the resorts... I've always purchased mine at International Gateway on the way into EPCOT... (Or at my local AAA office.)

Annual passes and seasonal passes can not be purchased at the resorts. YOu could go to DTD and get it there though. Make sure they have residency proof with them, because they will not give you one without it.

Thanks, All. I rather figured that Guest Relations would be needed. I assume that the parents' drivers license will suffice for the kids. The 2 older ones may or may not have some kind of school i.d. but the pre-schooler won't have anything to show residency.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter