FL Resident Rates

carallard

Earning My Ears
Just received a postcard for last minute FL Resident Rates, 3 nite from $349, 4 nite from $399 and 7 nite from $599

Do you have the dates? My parents are FL residents, but they do not get those postcards...

www.allseastravel.com has a link that always has an up to date florida resident rate and date availablity. you can also sign up for a newletter that will send you notify you of the specials. usually dcl doesn't send out notices or advertise these rate alot.

Although we booked the 10/5 4-day, I expect that additional dates under FL Res discount will open up soon....

I hope you are right Alexandrew. I have been waiting. This time last year I already knew before making the final payment. I am hoping to upgrade if the rates kick in. Maybe even 2 separate rooms(connecting) One for the parents and one for the kids (bigger kids)

I'm moving to Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter