takemetothemouse

married, mom of 2 (DD 4/16 & DS 5/19)
We have family who are Florida residents. They will be joining us on our next WDW vacation. Can I have them purchase FL Resident tickets for the entire group? Will we all have to provide proof of residency? I just don’t want to buy these tickets & not be able to use them. TIA

All adults (ages 18+) that would be using a FL Resident priced ticket must show proof of residency.

How about for the children ? Can they use the FL resident priced ticket if they do in with a FL resident?

How about for the children ? Can they use the FL resident priced ticket if they do in with a FL resident?
Yes. As long as one person in the group is a FL resident and can show ID, they can buy tickets for any resident and non-resident minors.

My son lives in Florida and I wasn't sure if he could purchase her ticket as a FL resident. I am not going. My son is 25 and my daughter is 15. Can he still purchase her ticket?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts