Fl resident annual pass skip the counter

Can anyone suggest the best ticket for a married 52 year old who will be living alone for next year in FLA? Will be starting new job in W. Palm end of Sept. DVC member. Is the gold Florida the best option?

Thanks
the florida summers are hot!! and crowded. We got the gold mainly because now my son is in school and we most likely will have to come in summer. Also west palm is where we live and it sounds close to Orlando but it can be a drive and get exhausting. We don't try to do it on a regular weekend anymore it's too much, but then again we now have 2 kids so that adds extra! Either silver if they do not think they will go over summer or gold if the think the will. Also the gold comes with the photo package and silver does not.

I'm guessing she would have to go through residency or at least getting a Florida ID. My brother is in a different state for college and is trying to get in state tuition. He literally has to go through so many steps lol. Change his drivers license, bank info, has to live there for at least a year, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter