"Five Mickey bars hit you like two glasses of wine!" a Jan 2019 adults-only TR *COMPLETED* 6/25

What a fun Universal day!! It seems like you were able to fit in just about everything I would want to do. I know lower crowds helped with that....we are planning to do 2 parks in 1 day this December, but it's the week of Christmas, so I have to go in with the mindset that anything we get to do is a bonus!
Oh wow that will be busy but so festive!

Love the Puff outfit! And that sundae looks amazing
I only had a few bites but yes it was life-changing.

It seems very on brand for you, which I know I don't KNOW you like that but I just FEEL like the Mickey Balloon popcorn bucket is very much part of your image and I'm glad you have it
Well you know me well enough to know that it is MOST definitely on-brand. Spoiler alert: this is not the last you will see of Buckey on this TR.

The Edison apps look amazing!!
So good!! I thought the bacon would be the best but man those deviled eggs KILLED

it is TRULY one of the best restaurants at Disney. UGH, we STAN
SO. GOOD.

Looks like it was a lot of fun, from rope dropping Hulk to meeting Penelope and Jacques!
A truly wonderful (if cold) day!

This is an amazing TR, you're hilarious, and I want the best for you every day of your life
oh stop it.gif

Apparently you can order a Lyft and have it stop somewhere then continue on to your destination (we’re living in the future, ladies and gents).

Complete with wand, no less. :)

P&A actually thought they might be catching my stomach bug but thankfully it was just a bad case of gluttony gone awry.

That's good!

Anyway, we got to the gates for IOA about 20 minutes before open and the park was dead.

Really! Wow! Maybe because it was cold?

we rode Hulk, Dr Doom, Spider Man, and Kong all within an hour. Not kidding.

Impressive.

It was riveting.

You certainly sound rivetted.

How can you smile when you're about to be devoured?!?!?!

On the way we rode Spidey one more time and this time it had a 15 minute wait, and that was probably the longest wait we had for the rest of the day.

Not bad at all! It really was dead!

I did not get all ‘puffed up to not get substantial photographic evidence.

:laughing: Of course not!

After the photo stop, we took a Forbidden Journey around Hogwarts. This ride is still probably my favorite ride on the planet, from any theme park. Hate me for it but it’s one heck of a ride. It’s thrilling, it’s immersive, it’s got great technology. It’s just amazing.

I assume it's similar to California's... I liked it (a lot) and it's very impressive. Not that surprised you find it so appealing.

This was actually the first trip where I didn’t walk away with any Harry Potter merch (probably because I’ve already purchased most of what I want om previous trips :P)

:rolleyes1

And my first butterbeer of the day. Oh sweet, sweet butterbeer how I love you.

mmmm...

I know what your fave is, but do you prefer cold or frozen?

I think I prefer Diagon Alley to Hogsmeade as far as ambiance.

I suspect I will too. Can't wait to see it in a couple months!

I really like Florean Fortescue’s (although sadly I would not have any of their amazing lavender Earl Grey ice cream on this trip).

Oh? Not the butterbeer ice cream?

“Fast and Furious. No one enjoyed it.”

:laughing: Well... okay then.
I'm not surprised. In California, it's part of the backlot tour... and it was the dullest part of the tour.

I completely forgot to grab 3D glasses so I just went through the whole ride in boring ole fuzzy 2D.

:laughing: Oh, well.

We walked around the park a little more and stumbled upon the animal actors show just a few minutes before it was scheduled to start. I think this show is actually really cute so I’m glad we had a chance to watch it. The kid they picked for the bit with some dog tricks was quite young and wasn’t too hyped about following directions so not many of the tricks worked but it was still fun to watch all the animal hijinks.

::yes:: It was my DD (at the time 16)'s favourite part, I think.

Next up was a ride on ET, which was fun and nostalgic as always. Although a few weeks ago I read a report that it was down because someone seriously messed up their food while the bike contraption was coming into the unloading area. Ew.

Ew.

we also had a talking pug growing up.

Of course you did. I don't doubt you for a second.

we went back in and I got a hot butterbeer (the best butterbeer)

I'm really hoping this will still be served somewhere when I go in May. I've heard mixed reports that it might only be seasonal.

We finished off by sharing a the May Contain Nuts sundae, which consisted of peanut butter ice cream, peanut brittle, peanut butter cups, chocolate peanut butter pie, peanut butter sauce, and Reese’s pieces.

:laughing: Very subtle.

I’m a little late but I’m joining in! Your first day is my nightmare! (Literally, a legit phobia) But I’m glad you felt better soon. We brought an amazon fire stick on our recent trip and it got a lot of use at night and a day or two I wasn’t feeling well.

I would love to buy DVC but it just doesn’t make sense for my husband and I right now. So I’m super jealous and living vicariously through you.

We went to Sana’a for the first time a few weeks ago and got the bread service and butter chicken and yum! I could go for some right now.

Sounds like a fun day at Universal. We haven’t been back for a few years because we aren’t huge thrill ride fans and have a hard time seeing the value in the ticket price since we don’t ride half the stuff there.

I love your writing style. I feel like some of the stuff I write is funny then I read it back and I’m like what?! (Apparently the dis doesn’t like w.t.f and starred it out) But you are totally funny.

Great updates!

Maybe someday I will make it to the "Park of the Enemy." At least, that's what I call it. :D I have never been to Universal on either coast. Not even when I lived and grew up in Southern California.

Your updates about Universal definitely made it sound better than I thought. I have just never seen or read any of the Harry Potter books/movies. I know that is probably the biggest draw to Universal right now.

Really! Wow! Maybe because it was cold?
It was a cold Tuesday in the middle of January. The perfect storm.

How can you smile when you're about to be devoured?!?!?!
I'm smiling because I know I can run faster than Jon.

I assume it's similar to California's... I liked it (a lot) and it's very impressive. Not that surprised you find it so appealing
I believe they are identical rides!

I know what your fave is, but do you prefer cold or frozen?
Ooo this is tough. I think I prefer cold over frozen, simply because I think butterbeer is best when it's sipped and you don't sip frozen things..you slurp them.

I suspect I will too. Can't wait to see it in a couple months!
So excited for you!

Oh? Not the butterbeer ice cream?
Don't get me wrong, the butterbeer ice cream is phenomenal, but I was blown away by how much I liked the earl grey.

In California, it's part of the backlot tour... and it was the dullest part of the tour.
Glad to know it's worthless everywhere.

ew.gif

Of course you did. I don't doubt you for a second.
Blind trust is all I'm asking for here on the internet of all things truthful

I've heard mixed reports that it might only be seasonal.
That's what I've heard as well but I'll cross my fingers for you!

We brought an amazon fire stick on our recent trip and it got a lot of use at night and a day or two I wasn’t feeling well.
I don't think I'll travel without it (at least in the states) again!

I could go for some right now
I think I could go for some bread service just about any time of day/night. That's just how it works :P

We haven’t been back for a few years because we aren’t huge thrill ride fans and have a hard time seeing the value in the ticket price since we don’t ride half the stuff there.
Ah yeah, that makes it hard to justify. We love Universal but we also love rides! The first thing I ask when people ask me if Universal is worth it is whether or not they like thrill rides.

I love your writing style. I feel like some of the stuff I write is funny then I read it back and I’m like what?! (Apparently the dis doesn’t like w.t.f and starred it out) But you are totally funny.
Thank you! I just do my best to entertain you lovely folks.

Maybe someday I will make it to the "Park of the Enemy." At least, that's what I call it
Hahaha that sounds so intense

I have just never seen or read any of the Harry Potter books/movies. I know that is probably the biggest draw to Universal right now.
I totally get that, but the first time Jon went he had barely seen any of the movies and hadn't read any of the books and he was still blown away. The level of theming is absolutely incredible and it just sucks you in!

It was a cold Tuesday in the middle of January. The perfect storm.

Please.... don't say "storm"

I'm smiling because I know I can run faster than Jon.

Ah! Valid.

Ooo this is tough. I think I prefer cold over frozen, simply because I think butterbeer is best when it's sipped and you don't sip frozen things..you slurp them.

Makes sense. Yet... both I and DD liked the frozen better. Will compare west coast to east coast. ;)

Don't get me wrong, the butterbeer ice cream is phenomenal, but I was blown away by how much I liked the earl grey.

Not a tea drinker unless it's Canadian iced tea... which is really just sugar, lemon and one tea leaf in a gallon of water.

Glad to know it's worthless everywhere.

yup

Blind trust is all I'm asking for here on the internet of all things truthful

::yes::

Loving this report. Adding to my next trip "to Do" list
1-Test out theory of 5 mickey bars hitting you the same as 2 glasses of wine
2- double check how 2 glasses of wine hit me.....
3- progressive dinner at Disney spring (or heck, anywhere)
4- Butterbeer.....there might be a theme with my "to do" list

Loving this report. Adding to my next trip "to Do" list
1-Test out theory of 5 mickey bars hitting you the same as 2 glasses of wine
2- double check how 2 glasses of wine hit me.....
3- progressive dinner at Disney spring (or heck, anywhere)
4- Butterbeer.....there might be a theme with my "to do" list
It is a theme that I 100% approve of.

But not too much shopping, because Jon was with me and he was not in a shopping mood (which I honestly can’t fathom because I’m in a shopping mood 96% of the time).

Love the very specific 96% of the time haha but also SAME

The next stop was an absolute must- Sephora. I forgot to pack setting spray, and if you know anything about makeup, you know how big of a deal setting spray is. I don’t go anywhere without it! Except Disney World in January 2019, apparently. Anyway, I knew exactly what I wanted and where it was so I told Jon I wouldn’t be very long (and I wasn’t. Two minutes, tops). But when I came out, he had gotten all settled onto a bench and was in full-on relax mode. I think he’s just really used to me spending half a day at the makeup store :P

LOL I had a similar conundrum in December where I forgot my beauty blender. I literally don't know how that even happened but I was v. thankful that Disney Springs has a Sephora now! Also, my DH also settled onto a bench near a fountain (possibly the same one) and was very shocked when I was out so soon. In fact, he was disappointed that he couldn't enjoy his bench longer :rotfl:

For apps we decided to split three- the deviled eggs, chips and guac, and of course the clothesline candied bacon.

Those deviled eggs were so good! I wish I had tried the candied bacon!

Next up: entrees. If you followed my PTR (don’t worry if you didn’t, I was the only one reading it for the first several weeks) then you know that our main course reservation was at one of my fave WDW restaurants- Homecomin(g).

What time did you book your (stolen) Homecoming reservation for?

“I’m really sorry about this, but that group just checked in under your name.”

I just have no words! And also, craziness that they then made you guys wait!

[This is our 4th trip to Universal and the 1st time we’ve been able to get this picture since it’s usually just the two of us. Thank you P&A for being our photographers]

Major benefit to traveling with others!

We walked through Seuss Landing and I tried to take some artsy photos but I felt bad for keeping the rest of the group waiting so I just took some okay photos instead.

What type of camera do you use? Your photos always look amazing!

but also SAME
Solidarity!

I literally don't know how that even happened but I was v. thankful that Disney Springs has a Sephora now! Also, my DH also settled onto a bench near a fountain (possibly the same one) and was very shocked when I was out so soon. In fact, he was disappointed that he couldn't enjoy his bench longer :rotfl:
I'm beginning to feel like our DH's would be fast friends.

I wish I had tried the candied bacon!
So, so good! It's sad there are only four pieces!

What time did you book your (stolen) Homecoming reservation for?
7:30, I think. So apps at 6, mains at 7:30 then dessert didn't need an ADR. We ended up with more time to kill between apps and mains than I thought, but it helped the food to digest a little. I wanted to make sure we had plenty of time so we didn't feel rushed.

What type of camera do you use?
I use a Nikon D5600, which I got just after Christmas. Previously I was using a D3200!

Who Said, Who Said We Can't Be Sorcerers?

Since we actually got to bed a decent time the night before, we woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and ready to hit up the parks (once again I told Jon not to get used to it). Today was P&A’s first time back in the Magic Kingdom since they worked there almost 6 years ago so there was a tiny bit of anticipation.

Jon and I headed out to the dock so we could catch a magical boat ride over to the magical kingdom. We got there at about 8:45 and it took almost 30 minutes for a boat to come get us. Now we’re still newbies at this whole boat thing, but 30 minutes seemed a little excessive. Coupled with the fact that the morning breeze was really chilly, we didn’t have the most magical of starts to our day. But eventually a boat came and we got through security and into the parks.

We hadn’t heard from P&A yet so I decided to fill up my popcorn bucket (hello $2 breakfast) and then we went up to look at the train in the station. I got some photos and Jon discovered the cool moving picture contraptions in the waiting room.

Okay maybe I went a little all aboard on train photos but how often do you just have free access for photos like these with no one in them?

After a while we got a text from P&A saying they accidently overslept but that they were on their way. Since we had a little more time to kill, I took a few more photos around the train station.

Once we got the message that their bus was pulling up we went back toward the tapstiles to wait for them and I couldn’t resist one last train station photo.

When our quartet was reunited we went under the tunnel and into Town Square. It was so cool to watch P&A see everything again. I’m actually getting a little sad writing this because that reveal is so amazing and I get goosebumps almost every time, but we won’t be back to the Magic Kingdom until next May so it will be a while before I get to experience it again. Sad day.

crying dumbo.gif

Anyway, once we got over the warm fuzzies our first stop was the fire house to get set up for Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. Jon and I had never played this but P got into it when he was a CM. The funny part is that he didn’t discover it until the very end of his time there so he barely got to play. So we went in, got our cards and went through the tutorial. Soon we were ready to go battle evil!

r​

Our first FP was coming up for BTMRR so we headed that direction. But first we stopped at P’s old stomping grounds- Pecos Bills! He also pointed out a few hidden Mickeys and some fun other facts (like the jar of dirt from POTC: Dead Man’s Chest).

jar of dirt.gif

We got to BTMRR and I was a little surprised because the wait was already up to 35 mins and the park had barely been open for an hour. It was a Wednesday in January so it just seemed a little high. But we got to stride past the peasants in standby, and before long we were getting settled in for our first ride (as a group) at Disney!

[I have a real knack for looking like I'm in pain while trying to take a group selfie]

I love BTMRR. Even though it isn’t terribly thrilling, it’s such a fun ride. It’s one of the Disney rides that has the most re-ride appeal for me.

Since we had some time to kill before our next FP, we went over to Fantasyland for our first Sorcerers stop. But on the way, photos:

r
[I was finally getting a little more comfortable with my new camera, although you’ll see quite of my photos come out on the darker side for this trip. I absolutely loathe turning my ISO above 100 because I have a cropped sensor and it just makes everything so grainy. But then when I go to edit, I can only adjust the brightness so much before the actual bright spots look weird. C’est la Nikon]

We got distracted on the way to Sorcerers by a short wait for it’s a small world. We thought we should just go ahead and get it out of the way while we had a chance.

And my name even came up on the goodbye screens! The last few times I’ve ridden the screens have either been down completely or my name wasn’t picked.

We got off and made it to the first Sorcerers stop (apparently there is a specific one you have to start at) but the line was like 4 groups deep and we were running out of time on our next FP. We decided to come back later and so we backtracked back to Adventureland for a ride on Jungle Cruise (if you recall from a previous installment Jon and I had a whole ordeal about making sure we rode JC during the day at some point. Well this is the FP that I forgot we had :P)

The FP line was fairly long, probably about 15 minutes. This was P&As first time really using FP+ since it had just barely been rolled out when they were CMs. Plus they were CMs so they didn’t have a big window to get the passes. I could tell at first that they were kind of unsure about the system, especially when we got to waits like this one that seemed almost as long as the standby line. It wasn’t the last time we would experience a longer than normal FP wait, but I assured them that it wasn’t the norm and that FPs truly were time savers.

My only note about the ride was “decent skipper.” I took fewer notes from this day so some of the details are fuzzy. I think the big thing was that I wanted to be present and engaged with P&A so I tried not to spend too much time on my phone. I see Jon all day every day so I’m not as concerned about saving screen time when it’s just the two of us ***LAUGHING EMOJI***

After our apparently decent ride on the Jungle Cruise we had just enough time to walk to lunch before our ADR at Be Our Guest. BOG was open when P&A were CMs but they didn’t ever get a chance to eat there so this was another first for them. I was super glad that we had ordered online because the line to order was the longest I had seen it in a while.

We sat in the rose room and I got some photos while we waited for our food to roll up.

[I love the way they bring your food to your table at BOG but there’s also this annoying build up-disappointment cycle because of all the times you see a cart coming your way with what looks like your order but is bound for a different table.]

We decided (several days before because BOG) to share the French onion soup. I got the croque monsieur and Jon got the braised pork, which is his BOG go-to.

[I had to look up how to spell croque monsieur and between this photo and all the google images I am SO hungry]

[Hmm look at that, fully cooked green beans]

[More like French Onion Salt Water, amirite?? It's still delicious but I can feel my blood pressure increase when I eat it]

All was delicious as usual and when we were done eating we had fun showing P&A around and taking a few more photos.

r​

ckr​

Since we had some time before our final MK FP, we stopped at a couple of Sorcerers spots. I’ll admit that I took a few of those stops throughout our trip to shop and take photos instead (and chance I have to shop without Jon and his look I’m gonna take).

[I had to wait so long to get a photo without like five people in it. Like um excuse me can you please keep your eager and adorable children out of my very important shot, please??]

After battling some villains, we left Fantasyland and entered a world of tomorrow for a ride on Space Mountain. I want to say that we had a well thought out concept for our ride photo but I didn’t write it down and looking at it now we just kind of look like lunatics so I’ll leave you all to make up a back story:

[Apparently Jon and that total stranger had the same finger gun idea except Jon didn't get the memo about the Disney point (Disney finger guns?)]

Now it was time for A to hit up all her old stomping grounds. She worked at a lot of the stands in this half of the park so we went on a little tour of a few of them. While on our walk down memory sidewalk we realized that we all enjoy Carousel of Progress so we went for a spin and had fun finding hidden Mickeys together.

[Now the song is stuck in your head, and for that I am terribly sorry. It’s almost like The Game (which you just lost), with its ability to hit you at the most random times]

Then it was off to the People Mover to have our persons moved. We got to see the Tron construction AND the lights were on in Space Mountain. Talk about a double whammy! (Wow I just re-read that and 13 year old Ann would be appalled that she never grew out of being suck a dork).

[Is it rude to tell your friends to move their butts so you can get a proper PeopleMover shoefie?]

[I'm super excited about Tron but we'll actually get to ride it in Shanghai before we ride it in WDW since we're going to China next year!]

I split off from the group after that to go meet Merida. I think the rest of them got a snack. There was a really adorable redheaded girl in line ahead of me and she was so precious but very serious. When Merida told her they could be sisters she just stared at her dead-eyed. Kids are fun like that.

When it was my turn Merida touched my hair and said we could be sisters! (wait….isn’t that what she told the emotionless child ahead of me?) But it’s okay because I showed her my shirt and she had an appropriate reaction.

The group reunited and I drug them all over to the purple wall for a few more photos.

[Feat. my sweet as frozone Christmas gift from my MIL]

And then again to Main Street for some photos in front of the castle:

And with that we made our escape from the Magic Kingdom and grabbed a bus to our next park for the day! Which one was it? Guess you’ll just have to hang around and find out.

Jon and I headed out to the dock so we could catch a magical boat ride over to the magical kingdom. We got there at about 8:45 and it took almost 30 minutes for a boat to come get us. Now we’re still newbies at this whole boat thing, but 30 minutes seemed a little excessive.

30 minutes definitely is excessive! DH and I had a similar wait in July for a boat because of weather. The worst part was it was actually sunny out while we were waiting and had to watch three boats for the FW, CR, WL loop come and go in the time we waited. We thoroughly regretted not taking the first boat we saw since we could have just walked from CR! Of course by the time we resolved to take whatever boat came next the MK one pulled up! :rotfl:

I’m actually getting a little sad writing this because that reveal is so amazing and I get goosebumps almost every time, but we won’t be back to the Magic Kingdom until next May so it will be a while before I get to experience it again. Sad day.

:sad:

The FP line was fairly long, probably about 15 minutes. This was P&As first time really using FP+ since it had just barely been rolled out when they were CMs. Plus they were CMs so they didn’t have a big window to get the passes. I could tell at first that they were kind of unsure about the system, especially when we got to waits like this one that seemed almost as long as the standby line. It wasn’t the last time we would experience a longer than normal FP wait, but I assured them that it wasn’t the norm and that FPs truly were time savers.

You almost have to make them wait in stand by to show them how truly annoying it is to wait for those rides where they just let all of the FP people blow by!

LOVE!

I love the picture of you two dancing together! You make a great-looking Beast!
And Jon makes a pretty great Belle!

30 minutes definitely is excessive! DH and I had a similar wait in July for a boat because of weather. The worst part was it was actually sunny out while we were waiting and had to watch three boats for the FW, CR, WL loop come and go in the time we waited. We thoroughly regretted not taking the first boat we saw since we could have just walked from CR! Of course by the time we resolved to take whatever boat came next the MK one pulled up
That's always how it works, right?? It was a perfectly clear day and a few boats came and went for CR/FW but it didn't even cross my mind to go over there. Next time...

You almost have to make them wait in stand by to show them how truly annoying it is to wait for those rides where they just let all of the FP people blow by!
For real!

Her face is just the best!

we woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and ready to hit up the parks (once again I told Jon not to get used to it).

Ha! Good advice. Did you tell him to get used to the opposite?

We got there at about 8:45 and it took almost 30 minutes for a boat to come get us.

That seems less than magical...

we went up to look at the train in the station. I got some photos

Nice ones! It was parked, obviously. Lucky!

Okay maybe I went a little all aboard on train photos

I see what you did there. ;)

but how often do you just have free access for photos like these with no one in them?

I'm actually surprised you didn't take more.

Nice!

we won’t be back to the Magic Kingdom until next May

As in... 2020?

our first stop was the fire house to get set up for Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. Jon and I had never played this

Nor have I.

He also pointed out a few hidden Mickeys and some fun other facts (like the jar of dirt from POTC: Dead Man’s Chest).

Huh! That's in Pecos Bill's?

[I have a real knack for looking like I'm in pain while trying to take a group selfie]

:laughing:

I just assumed you stubbed your toe.

:duck:

I love BTMRR. Even though it isn’t terribly thrilling, it’s such a fun ride. It’s one of the Disney rides that has the most re-ride appeal for me.

Me too!
It's in my top 3 in MK. Not sure if 2 or 3, though.

I absolutely loathe turning my ISO above 100 because I have a cropped sensor and it just makes everything so grainy.

I hear you. Mine is an APS-C too. I'm tempted to go to full frame, but... That's $4,000 more than I'm really willing to spend.
But it sure is tempting.

We got distracted on the way to Sorcerers by a short wait for it’s a small world. We thought we should just go ahead and get it out of the way while we had a chance.

A better plan is to skip IASW.

I was super glad that we had ordered online because the line to order was the longest I had seen it in a while.

Oh! Thanks for the reminder. My 30 days is just a few weeks away.

[I love the way they bring your food to your table at BOG but there’s also this annoying build up-disappointment cycle because of all the times you see a cart coming your way with what looks like your order but is bound for a different table.]

:laughing: The struggle is real.

We decided (several days before because BOG) to share the French onion soup.

Of course. Loooove the French onion soup there.

Jon got the braised pork, which is his BOG go-to.

I've had mixed success with it.

[I had to look up how to spell croque monsieur and between this photo and all the google images I am SO hungry]

:laughing:

[More like French Onion Salt Water, amirite?? It's still delicious but I can feel my blood pressure increase when I eat it]

mmmmm... salt.

Kinda really in love with this photo, despite Jon not being pantsless.

[I had to wait so long to get a photo without like five people in it. Like um excuse me can you please keep your eager and adorable children out of my very important shot, please??]

:lmao:

I want to say that we had a well thought out concept for our ride photo but I didn’t write it down and looking at it now we just kind of look like lunatics so I’ll leave you all to make up a back story:

Fun, though. :)

We got to see the Tron construction AND the lights were on in Space Mountain

Nice! A two-fer!

(Wow I just re-read that and 13 year old Ann would be appalled that she never grew out of being suck a dork).

But your readers are quite glad you didn't.

It must be done.

[Is it rude to tell your friends to move their butts so you can get a proper PeopleMover shoefie?]

No. It's a requirement.

When it was my turn Merida touched my hair and said we could be sisters! (wait….isn’t that what she told the emotionless child ahead of me?)

Maybe she's animatronic?

:laughing: That's awesome!

Anyway, once we got over the warm fuzzies our first stop was the fire house to get set up for Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom.
My son LOVES Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom!! We have an extensive collection of cards lying around our house, but haven't yet graduated to carrying around a binder for playing in the parks :)

But first we stopped at P’s old stomping grounds- Pecos Bills! He also pointed out a few hidden Mickeys and some fun other facts (like the jar of dirt from POTC: Dead Man’s Chest).
That's awesome!! I had no idea about this one. Where-ish is it??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter