"Five Mickey bars hit you like two glasses of wine!" a Jan 2019 adults-only TR *COMPLETED* 6/25

This is a side note that has nothing whatsoever to do with this TR, but I hope it might brighten your day. I had a cavity filled this morning and half of my face is still numb. I’m typing this as I’m trying to eat my lunch with only half of my mouth muscles. Feel free to picture that in your head and laugh. PS the yogurt is particularly distressing.

Perpetual MOOD

That saddest of days, our final Disney day, dawned bright and beautiful, illuminating our packed suitcases and downturned faces. We took both to airline check in (bless whoever made this a thing) then boarded a bus to our last park of the trip- Animal Kingdom.
We stopped for a snack on the way to our first ride because everyone knows that it’s impossible to tell yourself no on your last Disney day.

Oh you absolutely MUST treat yourself on your last Disney day at every possible nook and cranny. BOOO for leaving. YAY for pretzels!!!

We rode my personal favorite Disney ride (and the inspo for our blog name), and once more narrowly escaped capture by that large white hairy legend- the wampa.

I love this photo

I also made Jon take a picture of my outfit because I was wearing a new shirt that I love:

I love this SHIRT

BUT FIRST! Instagram wall photo op:

FICHWA! Instagram

Up next was a round through the Maharaja Jungle Trek where – and I’ve mentioned this before – I could spend literal hours just staring at the tigers.

the widdle kitties!!!!! they're so cute!!!!

(and I hope you now all have “go with the FLOOOWWWWW” stuck in your heads like I do)

DON'T BE A HIGH STRUNG FELLOW KICK BACK AND KEEP IT MELLOW WHOAH WOAH WOAAAAAH GO WITH THE FLOW

Although we were sad to leave, I am real excited that I finally finished this TR and even MORE excited that we leave for our SoCal ABD in just 18 days! So thanks everyone for following along. I hope you were moved, inspired, and most of all entertained. My joy in life is making people smile and I’d like to think I get to do a little of that right here in my tiny corner of the internet.

:hug: Your TRs are always the BEST and this one was no exception!!!!! Everything you write makes me laugh. I was MOVED, I was INSPIRED, and beyond measure I was ENTERTAINED. An academy award winning TR. You have succeeded in making my smile, many, MANY times since this TR started!!!

ALSO AHHHH OLD TIMEY HOUSE TEAPOT I LOVE IT

The last Disney day is always sad... but you had an EXCELLENT last day! Many great attractions (I'm glad P&A loved FoP!) and several tasty meals and snacks.

I agree that the airline check-in is awesome. I'm sad when I have too early of a flight to take advantage of it!

Thank you for the wonderful report and I hope you tell us all about California!

Whelp, just read through your entire TR at work. Obviously VERY late here but it was so enjoyable to read!

On our way back to the world showcase I got a little bit star struck. We passed by one of the tables next to a festival booth and I had to do a double take. I grabbed Jon and said, “Jon! I think that’s Tom Bricker!” and he was like “Who’s that?” and I was like “IT’S DEFINITELY TOM BRICKER. I WANT TO SAY HI.”

If you don’t know who Tom Bricker is (first of all, I’m sorry for you), he is the creator of the Disney Tourist Blog. He’s part of the reason I have the Disney obsession I have today and he is my inspiration to become a better photographer.
Honestly, I was going to lurk on this TR but I HAD to reply to this. I'm glad I'm not the only weirdo. My BF is now well-versed on who Tom Bricker is because I literally bring him up about once a week 🤣 #FanGirlProbs. I think I'll spontaneously combust if I ever see him in the wild.

Big D energy to finish off the night here…. (Dessert. It’s dessert energy).

I read the post title and assumed it was a coincidence, now confirmed as intentional. Well played 😏

And now for a short look into the home life of Ann and Jon: I am working on decorating all the rooms in our house to different Disney themes. Our living room is World Showcase themed and houses the souvenirs that we have picked up from our travels.

I love this idea!

It was more like brie soup than just melted brie.

That's how I felt about it too! I liked it but it was also very messy I felt (or maybe I'm just messy) 🤷‍♀️

So we should make up a new name for bean paste that sounds more appealing. Like florf.

Bean paste does sound terrible. Florf sounds much more up my alley. If nothing else, it's more intriguing to make you want to try it!

our next stop was in China to try the crystal mooncake.

A crystal mooncake sounds like a drug, not a dessert lol

We took both to airline check in (bless whoever made this a thing

Yessss!

I’m typing this as I’m trying to eat my lunch with only half of my mouth muscles. Feel free to picture that in your head and laugh. PS the yogurt is particularly distressing.
I see you with a straw in the yogurt. The other end is in your nose.
That saddest of days, our final Disney day,
boo!
and once more narrowly escaped capture by that large white hairy legend- the wampa.
:laughing:
You guys is so skeered!
Ananananadananapour Tea Company
:lmao:
I was wearing a new shirt that I love:
I do to! Love to read.
Nice shot! :)
I got the chicken fried rice, Jon got teriyaki beef and we shared some egg rolls
mmmm… that all sounds good.
I could spend literal hours just staring at the tigers.
Figuratively speaking.
we realized that P&A still hadn’t had a Dole Whip yet on the trip,
:eek: How is this possible????
[I would like to say this had rum in it but I don’t think I got it this time. What was I thinking??]
pkondz does not do rum. therefore you did it right.
Well, it would be best as a float, but...
(and I hope you now all have “go with the FLOOOWWWWW” stuck in your heads like I do)
:sad2:
except there were about five babies who were crying through the whole thing and definitely NOT going with the flow.
Their diapers were filled with the flow.
We rode the EAC all the way to our last top of the trip- Pandora (the EAC goes there, right?
Oh, yes. Absolutely. I've seen it.
That’s right our final FP of the trip was for Flight of Passage.
Wow! What a way to wrap it up!
When we got to the FP line it was super long. I don’t have a photo but if memory serves, it was outside the FP queue area.
Holy cow! Never heard of that.
Looking at our watches (and by watches I mean phones because psh who has space for a watch AND a magic band?)
:blush:
:rolleyes2
Good choice for last snack, too.
The use of comic sans
I never notice that...
Why is Making a Difference in quotes? Are they actually making a difference?
:laughing: Good question!
And with that, we snapped a sad see ya real soon selfie
:( Sadness all around.
I am real excited that I finally finished this TR and even MORE excited that we leave for our SoCal ABD in just 18 days!
Coming up quick!
This photo also features Maple Horton III, our newly named moose from Canada,
I like it! :)

So first, love all the festival food and jel you saw Kevin and Kerry! Also love me some Santa Fe, but I would really like seize the day if we are picking songs here!
SAME!!

I haven’t been able to ride it yet so I’m really excited but also slightly worried it will be a let down!
I think it's super fun, so the hype is well-deserved.

Do you share your blog, if it’s as funny as this I want to follow along!
It's expeditioneddy.com. We're also on Facebook as Expedition Eddy and Insta as @expeditioneddyblog. The blog is currently undergoing an overhaul because I found my writing style by doing these TRs and I'm trying to revamp my articles to match!

I’ll just assume your doing one!
Uhhh yeah!

Great ending to your trip and trip report... but I can't believe there was no rum in your Dole whip!
Have fun in SoCal!
Trust me, I'm in disbelief too!

What a great way to wrap up your trip! I think FOP was a fabulous ride to end on.

Can't wait to read about your upcoming adventures!!
Yeah originally I didn't like that it was planned as our last thing but it ended up being so fun! And such a high to end on. The only bummer would have been if it was down or something.

Perpetual MOOD
It was an adventure. I ended up having to hold a napkin to my mouth because I couldn't keep my lips together and food kept falling out. But I was too hungry to wait.

YAY for pretzels!!!
pretzel day.gif

I love this SHIRT
Queen of Hearts Co! She has a ton of awesome graphic tees.

the widdle kitties!!!!! they're so cute!!!!
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

DON'T BE A HIGH STRUNG FELLOW KICK BACK AND KEEP IT MELLOW WHOAH WOAH WOAAAAAH GO WITH THE FLOW
I knew you would understand.

Your TRs are always the BEST and this one was no exception!!!!! Everything you write makes me laugh. I was MOVED, I was INSPIRED, and beyond measure I was ENTERTAINED. An academy award winning TR. You have succeeded in making my smile, many, MANY times since this TR started!!!
aladdin kiss.gif

ALSO AHHHH OLD TIMEY HOUSE TEAPOT I LOVE IT
It's the best and it will never hold any tea.

What a better way to end a trip than all the snacks and FOP! I've loved your TR, thank you for working so hard on it!
It was an awesome combination! I think I might make walking out of a Disney park on the last day with a Mickey ice cream sandwich a tradition.

The last Disney day is always sad... but you had an EXCELLENT last day! Many great attractions (I'm glad P&A loved FoP!) and several tasty meals and snacks.

I agree that the airline check-in is awesome. I'm sad when I have too early of a flight to take advantage of it!

Thank you for the wonderful report and I hope you tell us all about California!
It truly was a wonderful last day! And you'll definitely hear all about CA :D

sOUNDS LIKE A GRET TRIP
It was fantastic! Thanks for following along :)

Whelp, just read through your entire TR at work. Obviously VERY late here but it was so enjoyable to read!
A wizard is never late...

Honestly, I was going to lurk on this TR but I HAD to reply to this. I'm glad I'm not the only weirdo. My BF is now well-versed on who Tom Bricker is because I literally bring him up about once a week 🤣 #FanGirlProbs. I think I'll spontaneously combust if I ever see him in the wild.
I'M NOT ALONE!!

I read the post title and assumed it was a coincidence, now confirmed as intentional. Well played 😏
hades.gif

I love this idea!
It really does help keep the Disney magic alive in between trips! I finished our Star Wars guest room and Mickey kitchen, and next up is an Alice/tea party dining room!

That's how I felt about it too! I liked it but it was also very messy I felt (or maybe I'm just messy) 🤷‍♀️
Oh no it was for sure messy! Plus the consistency messed with the taste a little, I think.

If nothing else, it's more intriguing to make you want to try it!
"Hmm what on earth is florf?! Well it's Japanese so it must be amazing!"

A crystal mooncake sounds like a drug, not a dessert lol
whose line spit take.gif
I will think of it as nothing else from now on

I see you with a straw in the yogurt. The other end is in your nose.
Solid plan. Next time I'll definitely give that one a try.

I do to! Love to read.
Kindred spirits! (A phrase I picked up from a book set in your great nation)

Figuratively speaking.
Yes, figurative literal hours.

pkondz does not do rum
I'm at a loss. I'm so sorry for you.

Their diapers were filled with the flow.
thumper laughing.gif

Coming up quick!
15 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter